thirteen

~Regina's POV~

It's Sunday and the kids are doing there own things. We just had breakfast and I'm finishing up with the dishes. I see Dani playing her video games and Avery is coloring on some paper in Dani's room. I walk a little farther to She Henry in her room with Alex. They're both on his bed but his watching tv and she's playing with toys.

I walk to Emma and in our room on the other side of the hallway and walk in. I close the door behind me and walk to the bed. I see Emma on the bed watching tv. I climb on to the bed join her. I sit next to her.

"I gotta go pee," she says jumping out the bed. She runs to the bathroom and returns within three minutes. "Gina move to the middle," she says. I move over and she lies between my legs with her head on my pelvis. She turns to get comfortable and wraps her arms around my leg. I finger comb through her hair while she falls asleep.

I let 30 minutes go by and say, "Emma, honey wake up."

"Why," she says getting more comfortable.

"We need to get cleaned up," I say.

"Fine," she says getting up. She looks so confused whenever she wakes up. It's so funny; I laugh every time.

"Come on let's go shower," I say. She gets up slowly, but eventually makes her way to the bathroom. I get in first and she gets in after me. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck.

She grabs the soap and pours it in her hand. She then begins to wash my body. She washes my body and do the same to her.

"Damn, I can't this it anymore," she say picking me up and pinning me between her and the wall. She kisses my neck roughly.

"Fuck," I moan becoming more wet. "Emma." She turns off the shower and carries me to the bed. She tosses me on to the bed and I let out a squeal. She pulls me to the edge and her shaft thrust into me. She pounds into my g-spot.

~Emma's POV~

"Emma!" She moans. That only makes me pound into her harder. I reach out and grab her breast. "Fu-fuck... Emma you're gonna make me cum. Fuck keep going." I pull out, flip her over, and thrust back into her. "Fuuuuuck!" She moans. I slap her ass and she lets out a moan.

I thrust a little to the left hitting her g-spot and she squirts. "Emma," she says trying to catch her breath. I give her a minute, turn her to her side, and shove my dick back in her. She so tight but I her walls adjust to my large size.

"Gina I'm so close," I groan.

"Me too. Shit Emma, keep fucking me," she moans loudly.

"Fuck!" I say loudly cumming in her and she cums as well. I pick her up and sit her on my lap. I shove my dick back in her wet cunt and fuck her harder than before. She came at least two more times before we got too tired to continue.

We're able to take a ten minute power nap before we had to go check on the kids. Once we get dressed— I put on some shorts, a sports bra, and a t-shirt. Gina put on some sexy ass booty shorts and a tank top— we went down stairs to the living room.

"Mamá quiero leche por favor," Alex asks. Gina lifts her up on the couch with us and pulls out one of her breast. Alex latches on as Gina cradles her. Then Munchkin and Avery come out.

"Where's Henry," I ask.

Alex unlatched herself and says, "He go to sleep," and latches back on.

"Okay," I say.

"Mamá I all done," Alex says after a few more minutes go by.

"Okay sweetie," Gina says closing her shirt back up. Alex just stays on her lap with her head against Gina's chest. Avery who was sitting next to Munchkin on the couch, walked over to me.