fifty-nine

~No POV~

Regina rang the doorbell of the loft. Emma did not hesitate in opening the door. She already knew it was Regina.

"Hello." Emma smiles.

"Hi." Regina says before stepping in. She's feels like it was just yesterday that she, Emma and Dani were living here. The loft only holds happy memories.

"Thanks for coming."

"Yeah." She mumbles. She's nervous. Her mind is moving so fast. Every time she's around her true love, she becomes nervous.

"Please... sit." Regina sits her purse down. "I'm sorry." For what? I'm the one who gave up on us. Regina thinks to herself. She's too stubborn to admit it. "Can you tell me what happened between us? Why did we get a divorce? When?" Regina turns to face Emma. She starts to speak about that night where everything changed. She then talks about how Emma being in the hospital put stress on her and brought her to her breaking point. Emma asked about Daniel. Regina was hesitant at first but then gave in. She told Emma about Daniel, how they met and how their relationship started. The conversation lasted a while. At least an hour and a half.

Emma and Regina hadn't noticed how close they were. Emma unconsciously scooted closet each time Regina said something interesting. Regina didn't mind the blonde inching closer to her. In fact she loved it. She loves having Emma in her personal space. She can't get enough.

Regina looks Emma in the eyes after realizing that she was previously looking at the blonde's lips. She sees how well dressed the blonde is; how well taken care of she looks. She noticed the haircut and compliments Emma. Regina's will to restrain herself from giving into her desires is practically gone.

"Regina." Emma says breaking the comfortable silence. "I want you back." Emma kisses the brunette before she can say anything. She kisses Regina like her life depends on it... because it does. Life without Regina has affected Emma deeply.

Seeing that Regina isn't opposing to the kiss and is in fact kissing her back, Emma takes the next step by pulling Regina on to her lap. The kissing is already heated; both women seem like they're trying to make up for lost time. Emma lets her hands roam. They move from Regina's shoulders to her ass. Regina's hands are on Emma's face.

"Emma." Regina moans when Emma's lips find their way to the her sweet spot. Emma doesn't know whether or not to stop or keep going.

An alarm on Emma's phone goes off. "Fudge." She mutters looking at her screen. "I gotta go pick Neal from school." Emma's eyes apologize for her.

"It's okay. We have plenty of time to meet."

"Thanks." Emma kisses Regina's cheek like old times. Regina blinks a few times realizing what Emma just did. Emma does think anything of it. She focused on gathering her things. Emma puts her blazer.

 Emma puts her blazer