twelve

~Regina's POV~

"Fuck," I hear someone say. "Fuck," and there it is again. My ears sharpen as I hear the word repeated.

"Emma watch your mouth," I scold.

"What?" She with a confused face. "I didn't say anything." A minute goes by and Alexa with Avery right behind her, waddle in. Avery comes to me and Alexa walks over to Emma sitting on the couch.

"Hola cariña," I say smiling.

She looks me dead in my eyes knowing I'm waiting to see if she'll say anything. She smiles and says, "fuck." My eyes go wide.

"What did you say?" I say in complete shock.

"Fuck!" She says laughing.

"Don't say that, it's a bad word," I scold.

"Okay Mamá," she says without question.

"Where did you hear that word?" I ask. She points to Emma with her small fingers. I walk over to Emma with Avery still in my arm and smack the back of her head.

"Owe! What was that for?" She says rubbing her head.

"For teaching my baby the F word," I say. I hear a giggling from Avery. She laughing at Emma's facial expression and her rubbing her head.

"Mummy hurt," Alexa says with her lip pouted and she begins to cry.

"Don't cry Alex. See mommy is okay," Emma says pulling her hand from her head. That's Emma babygirl right there. They're best friends. "Can you kiss it to make it better?" Alexa nods and stands on Emma's lap. Emma lowers her head and Sabine kisses where I hit Emma. "See I'm all better now," she says hugging Alexa. There so cute and sweet.

Avery wiggles to get out of my hold, so I put her down. She starts to walk off but comes back. She tugs on shorts and I kneel down to her height. She puckers her lips and kisses me on my cheek. I give her a kiss too and stand up. She starts to whine and point to my chest. This is her way of letting me know that she's hungry.

I take off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. I pick her up and she pulls out my left breast and latches on. I walk over to the couch and have a seat next to Emma and Alexa.

"Mamá," Alexa says leaning on Emma's chest in a straddling position.

"Sí bebé," I say looking at her.

"Quiero leche," she says looking back at me.

"You'll have to Avery's almost done. Okay Bebé," I say.

"Okay Mamá," she says.

~Emma's POV~

I'm sitting on the couch playing my game and chilling with the family, when my phone goes off. I pick it up and see that my dad is calling, so I answer it.

"Hey dad," I greet.

"Hey Emma," he says not like himself. "Can you come down to the station? We need to talk and it can't be discussed over the phone."

"Yeah that's fine. See you in twenty," I say hanging up. "Gina I have to go down to the station will you be alright with the girls?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be fine," she says. I give everyone a kiss on the head and head to the station.

"Emma this is Sandra Hertz. She is a social worker," my dad says.

"Hello Miss. Swan, I'm here to tell you some very important things," she says. "Do remember the time you spent with Lilith Page?"

"Yes. She is my ex," I inform.

"Well she passed away due to cancer," she pauses to give me time to let it sink in. "Well, before the end of your relationship with her she found out that she was pregnant. She had a son and his name in Henry. He is Six as of now but will be seven soon. You have a son Miss. Swan."