fifty-eight

Emma's suit outfit(It'll say when she's wearing it

Emma's suit outfit
(It'll say when she's
wearing it.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-one month later-

~Emma's POV~

The hospital gave me a ride to the loft. The one that used to be home. The door is unlocked but nothing inside seems gone. I close the door behind me and walk around. I go upstairs and drop the bag that was in my hand. My stuff is still here. My iPhone is on the bed. I pick it up and press the power button. Obviously it's dead. I go through my bag that I packed years ago. Everything is neatly folded. Regina taught me how to properly fold things. I take out the outfits. I find my chargers and my laptop. I plug in my electronics to their chargers.

For the clothes, I find about a weeks worth of clothes. That means I have to go shopping. I wanna take a bath so I go into the bathroom and plug the drain to the tub. I turn on the water and make it hot. It would absolutely burn a regular person but I've gotten used to the heat. I leave the bathroom to go get my phone. The screen has turned on. I unplug it and plug it in the outlet that's in the bathroom. I think for a moment to remember my password. I get it in three attempts. Once the large tub is full I turn off the water. I go back to my phone and search for my music. I connect my phone to the speakers that are built into the loft and press play. My phone's charging cable is long enough to stretch from the outlet to the tub. I strip my clothes and slip in the hot water.

-one week-

I went shopping yesterday. I got some suits and some casual clothes. Some shoes and sneakers as well. I also got a new phone. I got a hair cut. It's a more masculine hairstyle but I figured I go with a change.

Today I'm in an all black suit. Before leaving, I swapped my bow for a tie. Right now I'm in an Uber on my way to the dealership. I don't know where my car is so I'm just gonna get a new one. My Uber stops in front of a dealership. I get out and thank him before he drives off.

Across the street is a car dealership that has nice dream cars. The one behind me has regular everyday cars. I make the choice to cross the street and go to the dream car dealership. I walk past many nice cars. Someone open the door for me and I thank him as I enter.

"Hello." A professionally dressed man says.

"Hi."

"Are you just looking?" If he's implying that I can't afford one of these cars, that'd be messed up.

"Buying." My answer shocked him and he tried best not to show it. I turn to my left and see an black convertible Lamborghini on display. "In fact I'd like to buy that Lambo." It might look like I'm buying this car out of spite but I don't care.