twenty-four

I didn't proof read, so enjoy. That also goes for the following (next two) chapters.

~~~~C.R.Welsh

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

I'm watching Emma and her friends Killian, August, and Jefferson play basketball against some other guys at the park. They're about have way through the game, when I goes south. I can't hear what they're saying, but one of the guys ends up getting punched by Emma. The friends of the guy, who got punch, start a getting mad and Killian, August, and Jefferson start throwing punches at them because they started walking towards Emma. Emma walks away towards me. Her friends follow behind her. The guys who got punched mostly likely learned their lesson because they didn't get back up to fight.

"Come on Gina we're going home." She walks passed me clearly upset.

"Why did you just punch him?" I ask.

"I'll tell you at home." She mumbles. The rest of car ride home is silent.

"Alright Emma we're home now. Can you tell me what happened?"

She takes a swig of water before speaking. "You know the guy that I punched?"

"Yeah, what about him?" We sit on the couch next to each other.

"Well during the time that we played, he kept talking about this woman. Saying that he wanted to 'tap that ass' and things, like how he would 'destroy her pussy.' Then his friend finally asked who he was talking about. He pointed and said 'that sexy Latina over there.' I turn around to see him looking at you. I punched him in the face and he fell down. He asked me why I did that and I said, 'that's my wife asshole.' Then his friends got all mad and started to come closer to me. My friends then did what they did and we walked away." I bite my lip and look at her with lust in my eyes.

"Why didn't you just ignore him?" I smirk.

"I don't like when guys talk about you... You're mine, and only mine. I taught him a lesson." I bite my lip again. I love it when she gets jealous. I give her a kiss on the lips and straddle her.

"Thank you papi," I say. "Come on let's go shower." She lifts me as she stands and carries me to the shower.

**

We just finished dinner with the kids and Emma and I are in the bed. She's leaned back and I'm sitting up. I feel over my breast looking for bumps.

"What are you doing Gina?" Emma asks.

"I'm checking my boobs for bumps. Here give my your hand." She sits up as I move her hand around. "Do you feel anything here?"

"No," she answers.

"Here?"

"No."

"How about here?"

"No." She then takes my hand under the covers and places it on her crotch. "How about here?" She asks as I feel her hard member. I look back at her biting my lip.

"You're so dirty." I chuckle before straddling her.

"Come here," she says pulling me closer for a kiss.

I feel her hand move around our cores. She slides her dick through the pee hole in her boxers. She slides into me and starts thrusting into me. I want to moan so loudly, but the kids are sleeping.

"Emma. Just like that," I moan. She takes off my sexy silk night gown that I'm wearing and her t-shirt. She sucks on my nipples until they're hard. "Oh-" I moan. She starts fuck me harder. I can't control my volume anymore so she covers my mouth with her hand. My muffled moans give her more momentum to fuck the shit of out me. She lays me on my back and slides back into me.