thirty-one

~Regina's POV~

"What do you mean he's coming back?!" Emma asks angrily. She storms off and goes into the house.

"Emma calm down." I say following behind her.

"What do expect... for me to be all peaches and cream." She says walking into our room. She takes a swig of her beer.

"Emma he only wants to talk."

"What about? Why can't you guys just speaking over the  phone."

"Because he asked me to meet." I don't know what else to say.

"Oh so if he asked to you to jump off a bridge, would you do it, simply because he asked you to?"

"No Emma it's not like that." She walks out the room still with the beer in hand. "Emma please just listen."

"Alright. I'm listening." I don't say anything partly because I don't even know we're arguing about. "I'm waiting Regina." I only stutter on the words that try to come out. She starts walking to the front door.

"Emma where are you going?"

"On a walk." She says before leaving.

"Emma please stay. I don't wanna go to sleep without you."

"So don't. I'll be back." She leaves her phone which was a terrible idea no matter what. I go back to the room and undress. It's too hot to be wearing clothes.

Emma comes through the door twenty minutes later. "Em–"

"No Gina," she says walking back and forth. "Don't speak yet. I was wrong. I have no right to be angry with you. You can who or whomever you want to see. Just don't tell me if it's Robin because I might loose my shit from jealousy." She says finally looking at me.

"Emma come here." She walks over to my side and sits on the bed. "Emma you don't have to worry about or be jealous of Robin. It's just you, the kids and I. No one else matters."

"Okay." She leans in to kiss me and I done the same. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Come to bed with me. I'm tired."

"I gotta go shower."

"Shower in the morning. Come to bed please."

"But I'm all sweaty."

"I don't care." She climbs on the bed and joins me after taking off her clothes. She leaves her boxers on. She pulls me close. She kisses me after turning her light off.

"Emma." She squeezed my ass. "Emma go to sleep."

"I was just checking."

"Checking what?"

"Dat ass!" We both laugh and fall asleep.

*

~Emma's POV~

I just got out the shower. I thought I was talking to my wife, but I failed to realize that she was still asleep. It's past ten.

I put on a pair of my Calvin Klein's. My hair is long enough to cover my breast, but I still put on a sports bra.

"Gina. Wake up." She's laying on her stomach. The blanket is only covering half of her naked body. "Gina come on baby wake up." I start leaving kiss along her back. She starts to stir. She turns over, exposing her breast. "Gina."

"What." She murmurs.

"It's time to wake up."

"Why." The sun shines through the blinds on to her body. "What." I just continue to look at her and smile. She tries to cover up with the silk sheet, but I stop her.