sixteen

Three years later

~Emma's POV~

"Mateó come here!"

"No!" He yells back. He makes eye contact with Gina and immediately stops dead in his tracks. She gives him a look and turns around to says, "sowwy mommy, I don't wanna go. Can I stay with Mamá?"

"That's up to her," I say. "But you still need to get dressed."
I say to our youngest.

Gina and I have been married for almost two years now. Mateó is now the youngest. He's two. The twins are four. Carmen's nine and Henry's ten. Gina's 30 and I'm 31.

We still live in this big ass house too

We still live in this big ass house too. Gina and I have been so busy with the kids that we haven't spent as much time as we used to with each other.

It's the last day of school and summer is here. Henry and Carmen are going to summer camp. The twins will be at preschool. I don't know where Mateó will go but he's definitely not staying in the house all summer.

Gina is staying home today because she only teaches seniors and they all graduated so there's no point of going. The twins are going to preschool and Mateó is going to daycare. Dani and Henry are going to school. I'm staying home too. I am dropping everyone off today and I want to be on time but Mateó and his spoiled ass aren't listening.

"¿Mamá puedo quedarme en casa contigo, por favor? (Can I still with you please?)" He learned that if he asks for things in Spanish the higher the chances of him getting what he wants.

"Not today mijo," she says rubbing his head. "Next time okay. Now get dressed and stop giving mommy a hard time."

"Okay," he says slightly disappointed. Everyone else is ready to go. They give Gina a kiss on the cheek and pile into the car. I kiss her and get in the car as well.

Within thirty minutes everyone has been dropped off and I'm on my way home. Today's gonna be a good day because I'm spending it with Gina.

I unlock the door to the house and walk in. I walk into the kitchen and see one of the most beautiful things. It's Gina only in a thong. She's drinking water and eyes me. I bite my lip and set my keys down. She bacons for me to come closer and I do so.

I stand behind her, running my fingers down her back and to her ass. I'm fully hard now. I grab her hips and bring her body closer to me. She lets out a moan.

"Emma"

"Yes," I say moving one of my hands to her breast and one to her pussy.

"Fuck..." her thoughts are suppressed by moans. I rub her clit over her thong and caress her breast. "Emma fuck me." Without hesitation, I pull my shorts down and her thong as well. She so wet that my tip slides in with some ease.

"Fuck... Gina you're so tight." We haven't had sex in a while.

"Fuck, Papi I forgot you were this big." She grips on to the counter as penetrate her. I move both of my hands to her hips and fuck her senselessly until she cums hard.