sixty-six

Alright, I know I just posted an a/n saying that I wasn't gonna post soon, but I changed my mind. Getting out of school early made me happy. Here's your happy happy, fluff fluff. 🤗🤗

~~~~C.R.Welsh

P.S. sorry for any mistakes. I was lazy and didn't proofread.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Emma's POV~

"Hey Tink." I greet the blonde. Regina says hello as well.

"Hi. I Javi." My little boy says. He begged to come with us. I finally gave in.

"Well hello there." Tink smiles.

"Hi." Javi blushes. He hides behind my legs.

"Alright let's go inside." Tink unlocks the door and we go inside.

"Mommy." Javi says with arms up. I lift him up. The lights flicker on. "Tank you."

"So this is it." Tink says. "Feel free to look around. The bathrooms are in the back. The staff room is behind the prize counter."

"Mommy I like ponies." Javi says. "Mamá like ponies. Lady like ponies?" He points to Tink. "What you name?"

"Me?" Tink answers with a hand on her chest. "My name is Tink."

"Hi Tink." Javi cheeses. "You like ponies?"

"I do like ponies." Javi claps at their shared interest. I hold Regina's hand. She's awfully quiet. I put Javi down and he doesn't seem to mind. We start walking around leaving Tink at the door.

"What's wrong babe?"

"You know what's wrong." She snaps. "Stop pressing the damn button." I forgot all about that. I made Regina wear vibrating panties today.

"Babe I'm not pressing the button." She squeezes my hand and closes her eyes.

"Mommy look what I gots." Javi says. I see the remote in his hand.

"Regina." I get her attention. "Your son is the reason you're about to cum." Her eyes snap open.

"Javi!" She gasps. Her head falls on my shoulder. "Oh fuck." She mutters. "Emma take it from him." I'm enjoying this. Javi's pressing the crazily in attempts to figure out what the remote does. "Emma." She begs.

"Mommy it no work." Javi says frustrated. Oh but it does Javi. The remote works perfectly fine.

"Let me see." I say. He gives it to me. "Oh Hera the problem. It's on a low setting. Let's turn it up to four." Regina nearly screams, but it's muffled by my shoulder. Her nails dig into my arms. "Hmm. It must be broken. I'll put new batteries in it at home." I say to convince Javier.

"Okay mommy." He shrugs. I turn off the vibrator to give Gina a break. By the way she's holding me she already came. She's panting. I kiss her forehead and help her regain herself.

"Fuck." She moans. I smirk and move her hair out her face. "Thank you papi."

"You're very welcome, babygirl." She looks up at me with darkened brown eyes and dilated pupils. I kiss her lips.

"Mamá." Javi interrupts. "Up?" Regina sighs and steps back. She lifts the boy and he sits on her hip. "Mamá I get kissies too." He says with puckered lips. Regina gives him a kiss and we continue to walk around. Somebody remind me why I might be buying my kids an arcade... anybody?

We walk around the whole building. There are a few things that need to be fixed and some code violations. Tink tells us an estimated cost of how much it'd take to fix this place and make it safe to open. She gives us paperwork and phone numbers. We get in the car and drive to Cora's house. The kids are there will stay for the night, except Dylan. She wants to come home. We're basically doing a swap with José for Dylan. She wants to ride her bike around the neighborhood tomorrow.