seventy-seven

a/n
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was visiting my family in Honduras. There wasn't any type of WiFi.

~~~~C.R.Welsh
_______

more family drama and sorry for any mistakes

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

"Emma?" I call out for her. "Here you go." I hand the woman my card. "Em-"

"I'm right here baby." She comes up behind me wrapping her arms around me. She kisses the my temple. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering where you went." The cashier hands me back my card. I take my card and bag. "Where's Dylan and Alexa?"

"Right there baby." It turns me on when she calls me that, especially in that soft voice of hers. So gentle, yet seductive. She knows it too. "Are you ready to eat? I know Dylan and Alexa are."

"Yeah." We walk towards the exit holding hands. "Come on girls. Let's go eat."

"Oh yeah cuz I'm starving." I smile at Alexa.

"Alex you're always starving," Dylan says as a matter of factly. "When do you not wanna eat?"

"I have mommy's appetite. I can't control it. I have an issue."

"Now that I actually think about it, you actually are always eating," I say.

"Mommies I have a confession... I'll tell you in the car." We hop in the car and put on our seatbelts.

"What's your confession?" Emma asks as she pulls out of the parking spot.

"I think I have Pica... like Dylan. And before you say anything, I know I have it because I eat the same things like Dylan. Yesterday I ate two quarters. I usually have snacks to stop my cravings, but yesterday I ran out.  And we weren't near a store so I ate the quarters. This morning I just took two of Dylan's pills because I couldn't control it."

"That's crazy!" Dylan shouts. "How long have you known?"

"Since mamá told me to stop eating things off the ground. She would just give me snacks and that's how it's been stopped. I have snacks in my room to stop myself from going in the pantry at night and eating flour or salt."

"Alexa," Emma says. She stops the car. "You are my quarters didn't you? The ones I asked you about yesterday. I left them on the counter."

"Yes I ate them," Alexa admits ashamedly. She has her head down.

"What else have you eaten?" I asks.

"Toilet paper," she whispers.

"Oh my god! Really?! Two ply or three? Three ply is too thick."

"Two."

"And then I peel it apart!" The two of them say in sync.

"Alexa, why didn't you tell us? Or anyone?" I ask.

"Because you guys are busy and I can usually control it. There's a bunch of us and I don't wanna ruin my time with you guys at the doctor. I'm fine."

"Baby, that's not completely true-"

"It is! There's eight of us and two of you. I can just manage for now. Can we just go eat?"

"No. We need to talk about this."

"Well we can do that over some chicken sandwiches. Come on. I'm hungry."

"Alexa-"

"Ugh!! This is exactly why I don't bring attention to it. I get it you feel like bad parents for not seeing it but I don't care. It doesn't affect me as much. I'm super hungry dang! Let's go." Emma sighs and starts driving again.