please read

Hello everyone I have some news. I've been working on something for a little over a week now. It's another story.

It's a second book to She's All Mine. You're probably asking, "C.R.Welsh why are you writing the second book if you didn't even finish the first one?" I kind of started writing the second book by accident and I just ran with it. It already has more than one chapter. And the She's all mine will most likely be an on going story.

It's about the character Dylan from the first story and how she deals with her every day life and struggles. Don't worry though, it will still be a Swanqueen story. Most of the POVs are going to be Dylan but Regina and Emma will come up.

Summary:

Dylan is a high school student who has a best friend named Lana. They've been best friends since middle school. At home Dylan doesn't really talk about Lana. Lana has never been over the Swan-Mills' house because Dylan has anxiety about how it will go. Dylan always goes to Lana's house to comfort her. Dylan falls for Lana hard, but doesn't know how to tell her. What happens when Dylan finally gets the courage to fight for Lana? Will she get the girl or lose her?

Let me know if I should post it. The title of the story will be "She Was All Mine."

~~~~~C.R.Welsh