thirty-three

~Emma's POV~

"Emma wake up." Gina says. I'm hungover, so her voice sounds amplified.

"I'm up. Stop yelling." I groan. I sit up too quickly and regret it almost instantly. "My head is pounding."

"There are some pain meds and a glass of water next to you." I look on the nightstand and see the two orange pills. I take them and drink all the water.

"Gina," I wince in pain. "My boobs hurt."

"What do you mean?" She asks concerned.

"They hurt."

"Lift up your shirt." I lift up my shirt and she looks. "Emma how drunk did you get last night."

"I don't know. I don't even remember that much from last night."

"Well you should find out because your nipples are pierced." She touches the right one and I flinch.

"Don't do that. They're sensitive." I say.

"They look good on you."

"Thank you. I've always wanted to get them done but have been too chicken to get them done. Do you remember what I was like last night?"

"Yes I do, but you didn't do anything to me. All you did was strip as soon as you got in the house and get in the shower."

"That sounds like me."

"I got pierced too." She says pointing to the jewelry in her belly button.

"Were you drunk last night too?"

"No. I was a dared. I was hanging out with the girls last night and you went with your friends."

"No Gina. I don't remember."

"Check your phone. Maybe you took some pictures or videos."

"Where's my phone?" I don't see it on the charger. I take my shirt off to at least inspect myself for anything else. "Gina is there anything on my back?" I ask turning my body. She starts laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

"Emma you must've been completely wasted. There's a penis on your back in marker." She says laughing. "There's also name. Marie. It's in cursive on your shoulder. Who the hell is Marie Emma!"

"I don't know." Then I think about it. "Gina that's me. Marie is my middle name."

"It better be." She says sounding salty.

"What the hell did we do last night?" I say laying back down.

"Wasted." She says sounding like a video game.

"Gina."

"Yes."

"Did you paint my toes?" I ask looking at my toes.

"Yeah."

"Why of all colors, did you pick pink?"

"How can you see them your not even sitting up?"

"The mirror baby. The pink is so damn bright."

"That's why I picked it. I did them while you were sleeping."

"We're you bored?"

"Yes and since the kids are away, I don't have anything major coming up." All the kids except Dylan and Munchkin, are away at sleep away camp for ages five and up. Gina even signed up Juan and James too. Munchkin is spending a few days with her dad and his family.

"Is Dylan still at my moms?"

"No she's been here for about an hour. She's watching tv." She says getting up. "I'm going to go check on her now."