seventy-two

~Regina's POV~

"José get in your seat." I say to my son.

"Mamá! Look it. It da neigh neigh!"

"What?" I look to what he's pointing at.

"It da neigh neigh!" He says excitedly.

"Bebé it's a horsey." I smile. "Un caballito (little horse)."

"I touch it? Pwease? We go see da caballito?" He comes close to me. "Mamá pwease?"

"Alright bebé we'll go see it mañana (tomorrow)." I say as I read the sign. "Look they'll be here tomorrow. You can ride the pony too."

"Yay!" He claps and jumps. "It da caballito!" His smile warms my heart.

"Alright sit in your seat, so we can go see Javi and mommy." I help him into his car seat and buckle him in.

"Mamá issa caballito." He's so happy to see the horses.

-home-

"Mommy! Mamá say we go ta see da caballito mañana." He shares with Emma.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! I seed em today. And den mamá say we see dem mañana. I like da caballito."

-bedtime-

"Stawp it papi," I playfully whine. "I know you're not asleep." She starts fake snoring which makes me giggle. She rolls over me as if she's a person who moves a lot in their sleep. "Papi." She snuggles on my right side. "What are you doing?" She keeps making me laugh. "Stawp playing papi. Go ta sleep."

"I'm not tired baby," she whines.

"Close your eyes and pretend." She moves up kisses my shoulder. "What are you doing papi?"

"Nothing." She shrugs and kisses up my clavicle. She kisses my neck and pulls me closer. Her hand slips under my shirt drawing small circles on my belly.

"Papi," I bite lip. "Go to sleep."

"I don't wanna sleep... I want you," she whispers against my neck. Her hand slides into my shorts. "I want you baby." She sucks on my sweet spot hard.

"Papi don't mark me," I pout. I try to fight my submission, but I'm failing. She moves on top of me and in between my legs. She kisses the other side of my neck teasingly. "Papi." I whine. "Stawp it." She looks up at me and pecks my lips.

"I'm horny... and I want head." I bite my lip. "Can you give me head babygirl?" She kisses me. "Would you do that for me?"

"Yes, papi." I kiss her and flip us over. "Then will you go to sleep?"

"Maybe." I roll my eyes and slip under the comforter. She lifts her hips slightly so I can pull her boxers down. I start stroking her, earning soft moans and hums. I kiss her tip. Her cock is still intimidating in the dark. My plump lips wrap around her head and immediately start giving my baby pleasure.

-morning-

"Papi wake up." I shake her a little harder.

"Wha...?" She mumbles in her sleep. "Too early." She gets even more comfortable by pulling the blankets over her body.

"Come on papi wake up. I need you up so I can take José to see the horses."

"Fine. Five more minutes." She groans.

"I'll be back after I get him dressed." I hit her with a pillow and chuckle. I walk to José and Javi's room. José is already up and ready to go. He just needs to get dressed.