fourteen

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Just a warning, this chapter is basically full of smut. If you don't want you read it you can skip it.

~~~~C.R.Welsh

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Regina's POV~

Emma's been in New York for a week and she'll be back soon. I miss her so much and so do the kids. Especially the twins. Every morning before I take them to daycare, the ask, where mommy. My heart sinks and melts. Every time I have to tell them 'she's in New York and she'll be back soon. They cry for her too. Damn I miss Emma.

Right now I'm dropping everyone off at family members houses. Dani's going to Zelena's, the twins to my mom, and Henry to Emma's parents house. Henry was the last one and I just dropped him off, so now I'm heading home.

I park in my usual spot and go inside. I walk into the kitchen and wash my hands. I pour myself a glass of water and drink it. I grab my purse along with my phone and go to my room.

I open the door and my eyes can't believe what they're seeing. I see Emma sitting on the bed and watching tv.

"Hi Gina," she greets. I still in a small state on shock. "Well are you gonna just stand there or can I get some welcome home kisses." I walk over to her side of the bed and give her a kiss. She lifts me up, and into a straddling position. I lean back in to give her a second kiss, this time deeper and more passionate.

"When did you get back?"

"About 45 minutes ago."

"How was your trip?"

"It was okay but it would've been a whole lot better if you came," she says sweetly. "Do you wanna go to the movies today."

**

Emma and I are at the movies and for some reason, Emma wants to sit in the back. About twenty minutes into the movie, she lifts up the divider between us and places her hand on my thigh.

She leans in and whispers, "Gina open your legs." That statement alone makes me wet. I spread them and she slides her hand under my dress. "You have to stay quiet," she whispers in my ear. I nod in response as her hand rubs on my core.

I now know why she wanted us to sit the back. She slips her hand under my thong and drags her fingers between my folds.  My back arches when rubs my clit and a moan slips. I already know it's going to be hard to keep quiet.

She takes her hand away and I immediately miss the feeling. She takes two of her fingers and sucks on them. Looking at her do it, makes me even more wet.

She uses her dry fingers to navigate their way back to my core. Her wet fingers find their way to my folds. She looks up at me and face only reads pleasure. She slides two fingers inside of me. I bit my lip to try and suppress my moans but I can no longer do so as she moves her fingers in and out of me. Thank god the movie was loud because I let out a moan.

She picks up speed and I completely lose control of my moans. "Emma I'm gonna cum," I warn her. She kisses me because we both know that when I cum, I'm definitely going to be loud.

She uses her thumb to rub my clit and curls the two fingers that are inside me. She moves them at the same time and I orgasm. She quickly rushes to her knees and puts both of her hand up my dress to slide my panties off. She pulls me to the edge of the seat and pushes my dress up. Luckily, I'm sitting on a sweater so my ass isn't touching the seat.