forty-nine

-flashback-

~Emma's POV~

Gina and I are in the waiting room. She has an ice pack on her left boob. She aggravated and in pain.

"Regina." I say.

"What?" She groans looking up at me.

Instead of saying what I wanted to say, I say something that'll make her not as upset. "You would still be beautiful with one nipple."

She chuckles. "Shut up Emma. I'm not gonna lose my nipple."

"Oh thank god. That one's my favorite."

"What?" She says laughing.

"That one's my favorite." I chuckle.

"Why? Just why?"

"Because it's cute." I lean in and whisper in her ear. "And I know how wet it makes you when I suck on it." Her breath hitches.

"Regina Mills." A nurse says.

Regina stands up, but I stay seated. "Emma are you coming?"

"No."

"Why not?" She whines.

"I don't wanna see someone else touching you." I say starting to be petty.

"Please can you come?"

"Alright." I give in and stand up.

"Thank you." She says taking my hand. We walk to the room. Gina sits on the chair that's for patients and I sit in the chair next to it. She's asked to take off her shirt and put one of the gowns.

"Here Emma." She tosses her shirt and bra at me lightly.

"Strip club."

She chuckles. "Shut up." Knock knock! "Come in." Gina says.

"Hello Ms. Swan-Mills. I'm Dr. Hertz. How are you feeling?"

"In pain."

"Hello." He says to me.

I don't like simply because he's going to touch my wife. "Hello."

"Okay. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I was breastfeeding my son and he bit me. Hard."

"Hm." He hums. "Can I see the wound?" No! Use your imagination. I say in my head.

"Yes." Gina says. The doctor puts on some gloves before touching Regina. He inspects the wound before speaking again.

"Alright. You're going to need a few stitches. I'll clean it first and then do the stitches." Regina nods. "I'll be back with everything in a moment." He says standing up and leaving.

Regina rolls her eyes and lays back. "At least you get to keep it." I say smiling.

"Yeah, but I'm not breastfeeding him any time soon." I started laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

"Mateó, he's a bad ass kid and gets away with it."

"Indeed he is." My phone starts ringing. It's munchkin.

"Hello." All I hear is running and heavy breathing.

"Mateó give me my phone!" Someone yells in the background.