forty-one

Hello everyone! I just wanna say thank you for the 10k reads. When I saw it, I literally screamed (with joy of course) and everyone in my family looked at me like I was crazy. They don't know that I'm writing this story, so that's why they looked at me like that. Only my cousin knows about this story.

I'm so proud of myself. Especially because this is my first story. I really enjoy writing this story. More to come.

~~~~Love
~C.R.Welsh

***********************

~Regina's POV~

This year I decided to stay home from work. I don't why, but I just wanted to. It's just Dylan, Queso, and I in the house.

Dani's about to turn thirteen. She and Henry are in the seventh grade. The twins are in third grade. Mateó is in kindergarten. Dylan is almost three and she doesn't know. My bebés are growing up so fast. I always cry on the first day of school. Dylan has preschool to today; she also doesn't know that.

"Alright the kids are on the bus and I gotta go to work." Emma says.

"Bye Emma. I love you." I say.

"Love you too." She says kissing me.

Dylan is going to be up soon. I walk into her room and see that she's up, but she's not doing anything. Just staring into space. Her big girl bed should be arriving soon. She asked for a pink race car bed. I've never since a pink race car bed before, but I'll see it soon.

"Mamá." She says standing up. She still looks a little tired.

"Yes bebé." I walk over to her bed.

"Can I have leche (🥛)?" I lift her up and pull down my shirt. She latches on as I go to sit in the rocking chair. My breast have enlarged because I'm pregnant again. The baby is going to go to Zelena. She's completely on board with the idea. I'm very happy the baby is going to her because it'll be close to Emma and I.

Dylan is being weaned off of breastmilk. I've already started. She asks for it less now. She started using sippy cups and cups, even though she started a little late.

"All done mamá." She says after fifteen minutes. I sit her up and take her pjs off.

"Dylan did you go pee pee?" She nods her head as she stretches. I lift her up to her changing table and change her.

"Mamá I don't wanna wear ropas (clothes) today." She says as I put her down on the floor.

"Why not?" I'm not looking at her and the door is open. "Bebé why not?" I ask again. She doesn't answer me. I turn around holding a shirt and she's no where to be seen.

"Dylan come back here."

"Mamá I don't want to." She says sticking her head it the doorway.

I start to walk towards her and she runs off. I find her in my bed under the covers. She's giggles knowing that I've entered the room.

"Come on bebé I have to get you ready."

"Why?"

I pull the blanket off her. "I have to take you to school."

"What is that?" She asks confused.

"The place where you learn." I've been teaching her some things, but it's time she go to school.

"Okay."

"Can you come, so I can you get dressed?" She doesn't have an option, but I'd like for her to feel that she does.