thirty-five

~Regina's POV~

"Emma stop." I nearly moan. She kissing on my neck and feels so good. (Birdseye view) I'm on Emma's right side leaning on my right side.

"What am I doing wrong?"

"You know what you're doing. You're turning me on and then you pull away when the kids come."

"What I'm doing is working and you want me to stop." Instead of attacking my neck she goes for my lips and I love it. She kisses me until a moan escapes. We can't go further because we're at the beach.

"Mommy! Mamá!" Dylan says running up to us. "Look what I gots." Dani follows behind her. "Mommy I gotta she shell."

"Sea shell princess. It's pronounced sea shell."

"I gotta sea shell." She sits between us and looks at me. "Mamá quiero leche." She does everything herself and latches on to my right breast. I don't really care that I'm in public. I stopped caring about that when I had Dani and the twins.

"Emma I miss my bebés."

"You'll see them tomorrow." Dylan's hair is still in braids. "My mothers coming." Emma reads out loud.

"I know. She's been wanting to go to the beach with us for some time so I asked her to come."

"Okay. Munchkin how's the water?"

"It's nice, but cold." Dani says. Emma braided Dani's hair this morning, it looks nice. It looks just like Dylan's.

Dylan switches to the other side if breast. She takes my hand, the one I'm laying on, and props it under her head. I was comfortable and she just ruined that. I sit up and readjust. Now I'm holding her and sitting up.

"Ow!" I shout. I almost cried.

"What's wrong?" Emma asks.

"She bit me." I stay still in some pain. "Dylan don't bite me." Did I mention that Dylan is a bitter. She once bit Avery for taking her toy. She bit her own sister. I had to pry her teeth out off Avery's arm because Dylan wouldn't let go.

"Sorry mamá."

"It's okay bebé."

"Hello everyone!" I hear a familiar voice say. It's Mary Margaret.

"Hello Snow." I just recently started calling her snow.

"Hey mom." Emma says.

"Emma how are you here? Don't you work at the station?"

"Yes I go to work. I work late shift."

"How the hell?" I say under my breath. "Emma Dylan fell asleep. She won't let go. It hurts." Emma looks over and sees Dylan. Emma then takes her finger and wedges it in between Dylan's mouth and my nipple. It works and Dylan is left sucking on Emma's finger.

I cover myself as Emma takes Dylan off my lap and on to her lap. Dylan is the kind of kid to energy from power naps. She will literally drop everything in her hand s and take a five minute nap. She'll wake up with five times the amount she went to sleep with. Emma does it too. She be up it four minutes.

"Regina how have you been enjoying this free time?" Snow asks.

"I hate it. I miss my bebés."

"You have two right here."

"Yeah but ones sleeping and the other's on her phone."

"Sorry." Dani says.

"What's so interesting on your phone anyways?" Emma asks.