forty-four

~Regina's POV~

"Dylan why are you crying?"
I don't know why she's crying. She's been crying for a little bit. "Dylan."

"I dunno." She cries. I pick her up. She doesn't feel warm.

"Do you just wanna cry bebé?"

"No."

"Then what do you want bebé?"

She starts to squirm in my arms. By now I've made it to my room. I sit on the bed next to Emma.

"Dylan why are you crying?" Emma asks looking up from her phone.

"I dunno." Dylan crawls over to me and looks at me. "Mamá I want milk."

"Is she becoming to big for that?"

"Breastfeeding? I don't know, but she'll be stopping soon." Dylan pulls on my shirt trying to get to my breast. "Hold on bebé." I take off my t-shirt and Dylan takes it from there.

Emma looks over at us. "You're stomach It getting bigger."

"Yeah?" I'm holding Dylan up so she doesn't lay on my belly. After about twenty minutes Dylan stops feeding and I put my shirt back on. She crawls over to Emma's lap.

Emma's hand is in between us. I take and hold it. "Nooo!" Dylan whines. "That's my mommy." She forces my hand away and wraps Emma's hand around her body.

"Why can't she hold my hand Dylan?" Emma asks.

"Because I wanna hold it." She says.

"Well would if I wanna hold her hand too? You have to share."

"I don't wanna share. I always share." Dylan starts whining.

"Okay mommy won't share."

Ten minutes go by before Dylan speaks again. "Mommy I wanna go play with Queso."

"So go play with Queso."

"Okay." Dylan slides off the bed and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. She always closes the door.

"Emma."

"Yes."

"Can I have a kiss?" She gives me a kiss. "What are you looking at?"

"Uhh." She move closer to me to show me her screen. "I'm trying to get a new game that's going to come out. It's gonna sell out and I don't know if I'm gonna get it or not. If I don't get it now then I'll have to wait until November to get it." I look at the game she talking about. I already know about and how popular it is. I already got Emma a copy for our anniversary. I got one for ps4 and Xbox because I don't know which game system she has. I also got her a VR.

I hid it and I forgot where I put them. Damn. Oh I just remembered there in my car.

"Oh. That's cool." I say playing it off.

"Yeah."

"Emma I'm bored."

"What do wanna do?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to go out?"

"Okay. Where?"

"Uh. We have to go to the mall to get more clothes for the kids."

"Okay."

"Mommy!" I hear a bang on the door and Dylan crying. "Mommy tell them to stop!"
She finally opens the door and runs to Emma. "Mommy." She's crying.

"What happened?" Emma asks.

"Herny and munchkin and Avery they scare me. I go pee pee. They scare queso too and I no find him." She's crying while explaining this.