seventy-four

Mommy=Mummy
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Emma's POV~

A knock on our door interrupts Regina and I.

"Stay quiet baby." I whisper as I slip back into her.

"Fuck!" She screams. I grab her panties and stuff them into her mouth.

"Who is it?!" I shout.

"Dylan."

"What do you want?" I continue to fuck Regina.

"I need you to sign my permission slip for school." I roll my eyes and pull out. I take the panties out my wife's mouth and grab some shorts.

"Get dressed Regina." I put on a shirt. I step out the room and look for Dylan. I find her at the kitchen table doing homework.

"Dylan you aren't going on this trip." I state. She looks at me confused.

"What? How come? You said you would think about it."

"And I did. You're still not going."

"But it's the butterfly museum."

"I don't care what it is you're not going. Your behavior has been reckless lately."

"But–" she cuts herself off. She gives up. I see how sad she is. She starts packing up her stuff. I see the tears start to form. "Okay." She puts everything away except the permission slip. She crumbles into a ball and throws it away. She walks past me with her backpack and head down. It's only fair. When the others were grounded they weren't allowed to go on field trips. I know she's super sad because she's been looking forward to this for awhile. Being a parent sucks.

"What happened? Why is she upset?" Regina asks me.

"She can't go on her trip."

"Emma, come on you know she was excited for the trip. Why did you say no?"

"Regina I can't make exceptions. She's on punishment."

"You can. You're being petty. She said she was sorry and you keep reminding her of what she did. She's in her room crying."

"She's not going end of story." I cross my arms.

"Emma sometimes you force it. She's six and wants to see butterflies."

"Regina-"

"No Emma. She's six years old and she's sensitive." She walks away shaking her head. "She's not like her siblings."

"Well what do you want me to do?! Huh? Make exceptions just because she's six?"

"Emma release that you're the bad guy right now." I groan and roll my eyes as she walks out of sight.

~Regina's POV~

"Dylan?" I knock on her door. I can hear her crying. "Dylan let mamá come in." I wait for her. "Bebé?" She slowly opens the door.

"Mummy said I can't go to the butterfly museum." She sobs into my hip and hI rub back. Emma saying no to her pissed me off.

"Bebé how about we go out and get those dinos you've been wanting?" Emma can kiss my ass. I just want my bebé to be happy.

"But mommy said I can't have them no more."

"Well I say you can. We can go to the store to get them instead of ordering them."

"Okay."

"Go get showered and dressed. I'll do the same. Let's say about an hour."

"Okay." I kneel down and wipe her cheeks.