six

~Regina's POV~

I woke up in Emma's arms this morning. To be completely honest, I would much rather stay here in Emma's arms than go to work. And to add on to that, it's fucking Monday. I have a long day ahead of me.

"Emma," I say turning to face her. "It's time to wake up."

She moves a little and says, "what time is it?"

"6:15"

"Gina, it's way too early," she complains.

"Not if you want to shower... with me," I say seductively. It was like those were the magic words because she got up with so much energy.

She looked me dead in my eyes and said, "race you there!" We got there at the same time and almost crashed into one another.

I like to brush my teeth before I do anything and so does Emma. I get the things we need out of the medicine cabinet and hand her her toothbrush and the toothpaste.

While brushing her teeth, she turned on the shower. She finished before me and went to wake up Dani.

"Carmen!!! Wake up!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah, yeah I'm up Swan," she yells back. All I can do is laugh at them. I almost peed on my self. I finished brushing my teeth and tied up my hair. I took off the little amount of clothes I had on and got in the shower.

Thirty seconds went by and I was joined by Emma. Her hands are on my waist. She reaches for the soap. Instead of getting the rag, she pours some in her hands. She then rubs her hands together and then me. She washing my body and her hands feel so good. She washes and massages at the same time. She has her hands on my breast now. She squeezes them all I can do is moan.

"Emma," I moan.

"Yeah babe," she says.

"Fuck," I say still moaning. She grabs my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"What's wrong Gina," she says trying to ignore the fact that her dick is press up against my ass. "You like when I do that,"  she says bucking into me. I still can't speak. All I know is, Emma is about to fuck me good.

"Emma," finally able to get some words out, "keep going." And with that she fucked me, making for a very steamy shower.

After that great shower, we got dressed and go downstairs. We are greeted by Dani. She has the tv on and she's watching El Chavo, the animated version.

"Dani what do you want to eat for breakfast?" I ask in Spanish.

"French toast please," she replies. Today Dani is going to summer camp for kids her age. I make her french toast and some for Emma and I too. I pack her a lunch as well. I won't pack one for Emma and I because we have a lunch date at Granny's. I call Dani and Emma over to the table and give them their food.

It's 7:30 now and time for me to go. Today Emma offered to drop Dani off and pick her up too because the the camp is close to the sheriffs station. We all finished are food and clean up. We leave the house by 7:40 and start our days. I give them each a kiss and walk towards the town hall.

~Emma's POV~

I am walking with Dani to my car that we officially named Carbon Carlos.

"Yeah! We get to ride in Carbon Carlos!" Dani shouts. I unlock the car and open the back door.

"Buckle up," I say watching her. I double check it and hop in the front seat. "Are you ready for camp today?"

"Yes," she replies. I pull out and drive off. We arrive within minutes. I open the door and do the opposite of what we did minutes before. I grab her hand and bag and walk towards the door of the camp. I sign her in and tell the woman in charge that I will be picking her up as well today.