Haircut

"Bucky pleeeeeaaase!" You whined.

"No." He scooted away from you on the couch, clearly getting annoyed from your childish behavior.

"Please, I'm begging you." You moved closer which resulted into him moving to the far end of the couch.

"No!" He repeated, more stern this time.
You moved directly next to him, taking his ability to escape from your whining.

"Bucky, please!" You basically screamed into his ear.

"For fuck's sake, y/n! I won't let you cut my hair!" He yelled in frustration and jumped up from the couch, quickly leaving the living room of the tower.

"We'll see about that, soldier!" You yelled after him and went into the kitchen where Steve and Natasha sat, deep into their conversation.

You plopped down in a chair next to Steve and sighed loudly, gaining their attention.

"Anyone got a tranquilliser so I can cut Bucky's hair?" You ran your hand through your hair and closed your eyes.

"Yeah sure!" Nat fumbled around in a little pocket, attached to her belt and she stopped when she saw Steve's and your disturbed stares.

"I was kidding Natasha." You slowly stood up and moved to the exit of the kitchen.

"Oh, me too! Totally kidding!" She awkwardly chuckled and her face became just as red as her hair.

You nodded and backtracked out of the kitchen and back into your room, thinking of a plan to either convince Bucky to let you cut his hair or force him.
Evening came and the team enjoyed dinner together on the couch.
You had ordered take out and everyone was quietly talking to one another and it was an all in all relaxing evening.
Clint sat next to you and you almost dropped your plate when he whispered into your ear.

"I saw what you did to Bucky's food."

"If you would've seen something, you wouldn't be sitting here right now." You threatened him, a smirk tugging on your lips.

"Just know that I know."

He leaned back and you finished your meal in peace.
You watched Bucky the entire night and squealed every time he yawned.
Suddenly Tony came in, asking for everyone's attention.

"Fury just called. Day off tomorrow! So who's in for a movie marathon tonight."

"Count me in!" You and Clint said in unison.

"Count me out, I'm tired as hell." Bucky yawned again and you and Clint gave each other knowing looks.

"You're not that old, Bucky! Live a little! It's not going to kill you to stay up late!" Sam joked.
Bucky said nothing and left the living room.

"Goodnight Bucky! Sleep tight!" You yelled after him, earning a hearty laugh from Clint and a confused look from Nat and Steve.

The movie marathon ended at 3 in the morning and you pulled Clint with you when you went to Bucky's room.

"You know he's going to kill you tomorrow." Clint whispered while the both of you watched Bucky stir in his sleep.

"Totally worth it!" You replied and got to work.

Bucky's POV

I woke up pretty late today.
Another weird thing was, that I slept more than 8 hours without any sort of disturbance.
Running my hand through my hair in attempt to tame it, I felt something stick to my forehead.