Tear in my heart

Sometimes you gotta bleed to know
That you're alive and have a soul

Love hurts, they say.
Love is pain, they say.
But they don't mean physical pain like she was having fun causing him right now!
She was sadistic, pricking him with some tool but she was his main source of entertainment.
She made him feel alive for the first time in decades.
She also made him smile, something only few can pride themselves with achieving.

But it takes someone to come around
To show you how

If it weren't for her, he'd never know that fun and love are two very similar things.
Love isn't always pain, sometimes it's fooling around with the only one who brings out the funny side in you.
She showed him that life wasn't all that bad, that there are those few moments where it only takes a person to show you how beautiful life truly is.

She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive

With her, he felt like his former self.
Curious, excited, alive, the list goes on.
She made his heart jump in anticipation with what the next day he'd get to spend with her would bring and he found himself impatiently waiting for sleep to take him, only to wake up again and start a new adventure with her.

She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire

Some would say, she was acting childish, goofy even but she knew no boundaries when it came to bringing light into his dull life.
He'd gleam at the excitement in her eyes when she entered the room and saw him.
She set his heart on fire and he loved every second of it.

She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher
Than I've ever been

She turned into a drug he grew dependent on and he enjoyed the rush more than anything.
Cloud 9 was so far below him and he felt things with her he had never felt before.
She showed him that the true meaning of life was to live, laugh and love and she made him do all these things in a matter of seconds.

The songs on the radio are okay
But my taste in music is your face

He'd never picture himself falling for someone like her.
In all honesty, he never pictured him falling for anyone or the other way around but the first time he saw her, he knew.
She'd be the song he'd hear in the radio that could brighten his entire mood and seeing her face would be like seeing the sun rise on a rainy day.

And it takes a song to come around
To show you how

He could listen to her talk about the most random subject and have the fun of a lifetime.
She just made him feel like that and he didn't know how.
How someone can change your view on the world and on yourself with only their words amazed him.
It wasn't just her words of course but the way she spoke sounded like the most serene symphony to him.

She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive

The drug like state she induced him in was addicting and he couldn't get enough of her.
His heart fluttered every time she wrapped her arms around him and he could almost feel the contentment she felt when she was with him.
She made it her mission to make the sadness disappear from his eyes and make him feel alive.

She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire

She knew, as soon as she saw him that he'd be her masterpiece.
She's been told she had that effect on people, she could make them smile with the most basic thing and she planned on giving him some of that fire that burned within her, the fire that made everything appear warm and kind from her point of view.

She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher
Than I've ever been

Even when doing nothing, he felt content and at piece.
She wasn't always this vibrant ball of happiness, she could also work her magic and calm him down, take him down from the highest cloud and let days sound out with her in his arms and the sun setting on the horizon.
She'd be his forever and he'd be her always.

"You're crazy [y/n], you know that?"

"I do. But you still love me."

"I do."

A/N: I'm having it with these song fics lately :D someone stop me tho if they become too much