Taehyung x Male Reader x Yoongi 2

M/n pov.

I sat with Yoongi during the games. Yoongi held me close because he knew I was upset. I cry a bit more but after the game was done I got up and walking down to the locker room. I wait outside for a bit then I took a deep breath and open the door knowing that everyon pretty much was done.

I walk in looking for Taehyung. I didn't see him so I move to the back part of the locker room. I turn the corner and saw the girl and him.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking at them both.

Taehyung pull away from her and look at me. He quickly walk over to me and grab a held of arm. He pull me out of the locker room and behind the bleacher.

"Listen M/n... I really love." He said.

"What were you doing." I said to him.

He look away from me. He grab my hands and pull me into a hug.

"I didn't want it to happen M/n." He said as he look into my eyes.

"Are you sure? Because you were checking her out earlier." I said to him pulling myself away from him.

"I don't think we should be together anymore Taehyung." I continue to say.

"M/n no I won't let you go. I live you so much M/n." He start to beg me.

I turn away from him and walk away. Once I got out from behind of the bleachers I ran. I ran till I knew there wasn't a way for him to find me. I love him I really do. I just don't understand how he can keep doing this to me.... he does this all the time.....

Yoongi pov.

I open the door hearing the knocking. Taehyung was standing on the other side of the door. I frown at him and went to close the door.

"Please Yoongi." He said in a sad tone.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely.

"I need help to get M/n back." He said while playing with his fingers.

"Why should I help you?" I ask trying not to get too angry at him.

"Because I love him. I can't live without him. I need him as much as I need air in my life." He said.

I frown in my mind but nod my head to him. He smile a bit and came into the house.

"So this is what we do?" I told him.

~{The Next Day}~

Yoongi pov.

I watch as Taehyung walk down the hallway with flowers and a promise ring in his hands. He stop in front of M/n in the hallway so that everyone knew that he only loves M/n. I watch as M/n start to cry and said yes to him. My heart broke just a bit and tears start to form in my eyes. At least they are happy.......

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n: "We can't choose who we fall in and out of love with and I just happen to fall for the person I know I can't have." - Author