🔞Bts x Male Reader 6 🔞

A/n: warning post

M/n pov.

I woke up behind the next door. It was a orangish color and I notice broken glass, wood, and metal all over the room. I didn't dare to move and continue to sit up again the wall.

"Your no fun..... they really did break you didn't they. Or maybe it was just Jimin who made you feel something." He said not stepping into light.

He sat along the edge of the light not paying much attention to me but what was under me. I look down notice I was sitting on a window that seem to just fall.

"Careful..... I'll just make sure you end up there along with everyone else that came here." He said with a laugh.

I got up while shaking a bit from fear. I step off the window and on the normal floor. I lean against the wall for support. He notice this and shook his head.

"You are so weak......" he said as he step closer and finally into the light.

"You want to take my demons then take them but don't come back saying that they are my fault.... I'll show you that they will drown you out." He said as he push me backwards.

My back hit the glass and soon it broke. I held onto the edge of the floor trying to pull myself up. He sat by the edge and smile at me.

"You'll be more then ready to leave me after you know the truth." He said after smashing my fingers.

"Seokj-"

"Bye."

He hit my hand and I was force to let go.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: Demons.....they are personal

We all have them...

I'll show you them if you don't want to live

I'll never be the one to blame in this game