Bottom!Bts x Dom!Male Reader

Request by @Itz_Kat_YT

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~Couple week ago~

M/n pov.

I walk down the hallway trying to understand what was going on. So if I don't pass my classes this six weeks then I can't play soccer. What am I going to do? I can't bring a 50 to a 70 in two weeks! I turn the corner to see no other then the boys. Man....that means no time to see them....
they are going to be so mad at me after this is over.

I didn't stop by their locker making them look over at me. I could feel them staring at my back and here is the start....

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Third pov.

Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin look at M/n when he walk by. While Jungkook and Hoseok pouted that he didn't stop by their lockers. The rest didn't really care at the moment because the bell soon rang.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I don't what his problem is now but he better fix it." Hoseok whine watching M/n sit with other people at lunch.

Jungkook and Seokjin agree with this not understanding what was going on. Yeah they knew that they all could be a big mess together but they all had fun. Yoongi was even pouting at the table. They wanted their M/n back to the way he was. Namjoon came and sat down with them.

"Is he still ignoring us?" He ask.

The three younger nod their head and pout at him.

"Then I guess it is time to step up our game then." Hoseok said with a smirk.

Yoongi and Namjoon knew how far Hoseok like to take things but they didn't get to say anything when Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin agree to this plan. Hoseok grab their hands and pull them to the locker room.

They had their little spot in the back of locker room just for them. Of course it took a flirting with the coach for a bit to get it but they had it now. Hoseok went to his locker and open it. Inside had many clothes that range in color.

"Why do you have these?" Jimin ask.

"You know how crazy M/n is." He said back to him shrugging his shoulders.

"So meet here tomorrow morning to get your clothes." Hoseok add before closing the locker and leave the boys in the locker room.

They were going to mess with M/n the hard way and their is nothing M/n can do about it.

○~○Next Morning○~○

All the boys put their things in their lockers after that they all went straight to the locker room where they would get their new outfits for today. Once everyone was there Hoseok smile and when through his closet of clothes.