🔞Bts x Male Reader 4 🔞

A/n: warning post

M/n pov.

When I open my eyes and quickly look around. I was right outside the purple door but it was see through like the others were. Actually the other doors weren't see through now..... I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

I got up and held onto the wall. I couldn't stand probably at all... I felt lightheaded as I tried to get to the wall. When I got there nothing show up but the door open. I held on as I walk to the door. I didn't get to step in because I was pulled in by the person. The room was filled with mirrors.....

I fought back a bit till I was slam up against a mirror. I heard the mirror break when I slam into it.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL ME!"

"I hope your ready....." I heard him say as he smirk at me.

I didn't move because I didn't want to cut myself on the glass that was around me. He stalk around me and laugh here and there as he did.

"You want to tell me.... read me..... figure me out." He said to me.

I didn't really understand what was going on...... I was confused. I look at the green door trying to figure a way out of here....

"Oh no.... there isn't going to be any of that today.... it's over for you." He said as he came close to me.

I felt him touch my face as he slam my head up against another mirror. The dizziness gotten worst and all I could hope for was death to me..... then it will start over again.....

"Hos.......eok

then I passed out.....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/n: wow..... you will never die.....

I hope you would understand

Your theirs now