Sub!Taekook x Dom!Male reader

Request by @taeesexual

Third pov...

The club was loud but it didn't matter to M/n. He had a bad day. Nothing could get any worse then today at work. After all he was the boss but some people need to know there place in the office. He thought to himself.

The lights were flashing fast, people dancing and finally a dark corner where after awhile M/n went into to get away from the lights. He sat down in a booth and close his eyes.

M/n thought back to the office and had his fist into a ball. He was so piss again... he sigh and throw his head back.

What M/n didn't know that he had eyes following him everywhere. M/n was kind of use to this but never knowledge it. But two of those people couldn't keep their eyes off him. They waited a bit and quickly follow to the deep dark corner.

Once the two got back there they sat in the same booth as M/n. Taehyung watch the male throw his head back from frustration. Jungkook held onto Taehyung hand trying to get a plan but he didn't get it. Jungkook got up and move to the other side of the booth. He sat right against M/n.

M/n didn't open his eyes but he knew someone was there. Taehyung didn't like being left out so he climb o we the table to get to the other side of the booth.

M/n left the other come close but he was is aggravated he felt the two of them saddle his legs. They both lean forward and laid against himself.

Jungkook wasted no time and start to kiss his neck softly. He felt the mans hand warp around his waist. He held on very tightly making it hard for Jungkook to move away or to even change positions. But the power this man held made it hard not to just stay there.

Taehyung was a little move careful then Jungkook but he still end up like how Jungkook was. He knew that the both of them would have a bruise where this stranger hand was at.

M/n clench his jaw trying to calm down but he just couldn't. He the one kissing softly at his neck while the other was being a little more careful at his movements. Clenching his hand that was around their waist made the one kissing his neck softly whine.

Taehyung heard Jungkook and knew he was gone. Taehyung lean down more to the stranger and slip a hand up his shirt. Feeling the stranger body to explore.

M/n didn't stop the hand that went under his shirt but once the two started to grind down on his leg. He knew that it was going to be a long night. One of them moan softly while the other had hand full of his shirt.

M/n took it into his own hand last and let them into their pants. He work the button off and the zippers down.

Taehyung pull away from the stranger and sat up on the table. He hate how small this area was but it would have to do for now. He guide the stranger up to him .

Jungkook felt the man move away and notice the Taehyung was on top of the table. He move to the top also but before he did he took off his pants completely.

M/n let his hand run over both of them. Having two was going to make this difficult but he didn't care. He let the one to his right button his pants but the other one wasn't having it. He went into M/n pants as soon as they were unbutton.

M/n jaw clench a bit more at his annoyance. So he grab the other on and brought him right against his body. M/n pull the boy's hair back to get to his neck. While the other had his hand warp around M/n member. It didn't take M/n long before he was hard. He push the the one close to his chest onto the table and the other up.

They shared a heated kiss before the other got onto of the one on the table. They were so willing to do anything it seem to M/n. But he didn't waste anymore time.

M/n thrust into the one on the bottom. Hearing a loud moan but it seems that was unacceptable. So the other cover his mouth. M/n held onto the hips of the boy he was using right now. The other seem to keep the one quiet as best as he could.

M/n lost himself in his aggravation and took it out with many hard thrust into the boy. M/n trust a bit lightly a couple of times but not enough to matter. He was trying to make sure this boy will remember everything. He quickly pick up the pace of his thrusting and made sure that he hit the boys spot over and over again till he couldn't last himself.

After cumming into the boy he pull out. The boy on top of the other pull away from others lips. What he didn't notice was that M/n was reaching for him till he felt the hands around his waists. The boy let himself get pull down to the edge of the table. His feet touch into the ground right before he was in the position.

A/n: yeah I'm just leave this were it at. It kind of sucks but it early in the morning and I'm sick so it will have to do for now...