Dom!Male Reader x Sub!Hoseok 2

Here is part two
A thanks to 1-666-NIRVANA

-----------------

"I'm not trying to change you, I'm just trying to save other people including myself from heartbreak, you act like your all that but in reality your just a self centered asshole." Hoseok says, trying to push M/n off of him.

"I'm an asshole. Fine then......." M/n said taking this on. He press his lips against the boys. M/n took it in something that he wasn't use to..... "heartbreak uh. Everyone I have been with they never were more then a hook up so I never dated them. They knew that I told them from the start...." M/n said as he pull away from the boy.

"Christ in a cracker, that was my first kiss perv, I don't wanna be just a hookup, I deserve to be loved and if you don't agree that's your problem." Hoseok says wiping his LiPs because they were tingling lol.

"All I can do is try but I can't promise that it will go well............people don't stay for long." M/n whisper into Hoseok's ear. He kiss the outside of his ear and move away to left him go if he wanted to.

"Well I'm not those people." Hoseok says, forcing his lips on M/n LiPs

Hoseok kiss back letting the shorter male take control for now.

uH HoSeOk rUnS hIs HaNd ThRoUgH M/n hAiR OWO

M/n pick up Hoseok by his legs and push him again the wall again. "You're talking this too far. I'll do something and mess this up." M/n said while placing his head into Hoseok's neck.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." Hoseok mOaNs oUt

M/n was slowly was losing control and left some hickeys on Hoseok neck. "Your mine now." He said as he made some more

"M/n stop.. We need to get to class.." Hoseok says

"Why do we need to go to class......."M/n ask

"Because I don't wanna be in high school for the rest of my life dummy." HoSeOk SaYs

"Mhm you go ahead." M/n told him as he grab another cigarette from his pocket.

"Put it away M/n please," HoSeOk SaYs TaKinG oUt HiS nInTeNdO sWiTcH ", It isn't good for you."

"Mhm i don't know. Why don't you put yours away." M/n said while grabbing the electric out of his hand.

"But... I wanted to play with you.." Hoseok says pOuTiNg trying to get his SWiTcH back.

M/n lift it up over his head and made his way to the door of the bathroom. "Catch me first." M/n said as he took off and left Hoseok in the bathroom.

";-; no." Hoseok says taking out his 3DS.