Bts Reaction #9

Request by jstncrbjsmc22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bts reacting to their bottom boyfriend being flexible
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin:

He is in love with the idea of all the different ways you can love around. Jin isn't shy about loving it more for something else and mostly have you in weird positions for a lot of reasons.

Yoongi:

Yoongi is happy to see you being flexible lut of nowhere. He is fascinated by how your body lets you do that. He gets hard everytime....

Hoseok:

This man wants to do it too. But he knows that it not easy but watching you do it makes him want to too. He stretches with you and even tried to get his foot to the middle of his back.....

Namjoon:

He is a perv about it...... he won't let you be after watching..... also he find this an easy way to fuck you under a desk........wow......

Jimin:

He can do some of the things with you because of his height makes it easy. He also like to push you a bit during sex so he can watch you stretch.......

Taehyung:

This boy is in the gym with you. He is stretching along with you and soon he can do a little of what you can. He uses this little bit if flexible to blow your mind in bed.

Jungkook:

He is competing with you to see how far you can go before it is too much. And when it becomes too much he will simple take you till you are happy and safe again. Don't let this fool you because he can ruin you in bed the next night.