Bts Reactions #5

Request by RoseLauraKropkowska

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to their boyfriend
being bilingual
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

S

eokjin:

This boy is shock almost can't believe you know French and Korean. He loves when you accidentally say something in French. He also loves the fact that it sound just perfect!

Yoongi:

He finds ways to add in your Spanish into his songs here and there. He finds it sexy when you roll your r's at him. 😏

Hoseok:

Hoseok in steadily falling in love with you again when you start to say something in Greek. He who watch you talk to your parents and he loves to get loses in your accent.

Namjoon:

Mostly he would try and learn the language to make you feel more comfortable around him. He is determined to learn Italian so that he can meet your parents.

Jimin:

Hmmmm.... he is almost overly confused on how he didn't know you spoke Dutch at all. He is determined that you learn it out of no where so it makes him not look a bad boyfriend...

Taehyung:

He found out when you guys where fighting and you instantly start to say mean things in Russian. He stared at you for awhile and nod his head. Lets say that this end your fight with each other.

Jungkook:

Jungkook wants to learn too. He pushes you every day to get to know a new word. You start with the simple ones and got harder but he kept up!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

A/n: sorry I'm trying to update as much as I can and I'm failing..... TT