🔞Bts x Male Reader 7 🔞

A/n: warnings post

M/n pov.

When I hit the bottom I felt pain come from all over my body. I let out a cry trying to get the pain to go away but it got worst. I close my eyes only to feel a cold hand run over my body. My eyes shot open and look at the person off to the side.

He ran his hand from my leg to my neck almost like.... he soon stop at my face. He grab something and pull my neck up. He had a small smile all most like he was happy to see me like this. I felt sick watching him look me around like this. I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen.

"I'm not them..... I'm not them." He said to me while raising his voice.

I flinch away from him as he went to touch me again. He press his hand again my shoulder but when I looked over he stop.

"Who are you?"

"That's non of your business..." he said rudely while grabbing some things.

I push away and got up. He look at me and push me down again. I push him away trying to get away from him.

"You want to see why you'll here.... then I'll show you." He said while grabbing my hand pulling me into another room.

He walk down the wall I walk down the first time I was here. I look at all the doors open but nothing show in them he drag me over to a white door and throw it open. He walk inside and scream.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT..... YOU WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" He yell at me .

I got up to run but he held me down. He turn around and was waiting. I fought him more till I saw everyone around me. They all held me down as one of them push a needle into my skin.... I let out a scream felling pain explode in my body. They let go and watch me me be in pain. Some of them laugh watching while other shook their head and turn around.

It hurt so much but all I could think about was why I was here. I wasn't suppose to be here..... I shouldn't have came here. They walk around me watching me still.

"You will never....." Namjoon started.

"Leave me by........" Yoongi went.

"My love for you.." Taehyung laugh.

"And the pain......" Hoseok smile.

"I felt for you....." Jimin cry.

"While I fell......" Seokjin whisper.

"Into a endless.." Jungkook smirk.

"Darkness night." I said look at them.

Then everything came together. Namjoon cutting into me like I did when I ignored him after hearing something. After all I was his only friend....

The next was Yoongi..... I tried to help him but it was suffocating him. He yelled at me to stop that I was killing him it was just too much for him. I then left him forever....

Taehyung, the love he had for me turn evil. I push him away telling him I didn't love him only to have him everywhere I went and know what I did.

Hoseok and I never got along and we challenge each other all the time. The mirror I broke that day end up cutting his leg when he fell..... ruining everything for him.

Jimin, the night I had a fight with him. I told him that everything he did was never enough and that I will never want anything from him again.... killing him from the inside.

Seokjin, the night I went to his room only to find him sitting in his window. He look over at me and shrugged letting himself fall out....

Jungkook, He was the one who always suffered the most being the one that had to deal with everything that I messed up.

Me, the one who push, ruin, suffocate, fight, broken, denial, and ignored push them here. The demons they talk about was all my fault. They aren't to blame at all.... they all stop and look me over again.

"You not leave any of us every again. You are needed in every way......" they all said at the same time.

"After all your the one holding the key....."