Bts Reaction #10

Request by @ArmyHailey_BTS

Bts react to their boyfriend needy while drunk
(I'm mixing the two)

•Seokjin
Jin was kind of turn on but he was trying to control himself after all you drank a lot. He groan feeling grind up against him again. "I swear M/n if you don-......fuck it."

•Yoongi
He was sitting on a couch in a party watching you touch other people then coming to him. You sat on his lap and ran your hands through his hair. "You have been bad." He said watching you moan to his voice. He knew it was the alcohol in your system but you didn't seem to care that you were the main entertainment. "Lets show them who you belong to......."

•Hoseok
Hobi was dancing in the club when you came by. He grab your arm to make sure you didn't fall. "Hmm....I think it's time to go home." He said to you but you ignore him and press your lips against his. You let you hands wonder up his shirt......but lets say that you didn't get anything that night but maybe once you wake up.

•Namjoon
He try to make sure you didn't drink that much but he lost you for awhile. Now he is sitting in the share apartment of ours watching you. You crawl over to him and laid your head into his lap. You drag you hands up and down Namjoon thighs. "Please......"

•Jimin
He was mess along with you. You both were making a show for everyone in the club. After long you found yourself in the back of the club cover by Jimin. You tease a bit only to have him do it to you.....a long ass night is what it was.....

•Taehyung
He had you sitting in his lap and was trying to watch a movie with you but it seem like you had a little too much wine. But he wouldn't have mind if the boys weren't here right now. He was trying to keep his groans and moans from slipping out as the movie went on. "Stop m/n....you are drunk."

•Jungkook
Jungkook was a blushing but smirking mess. He would find it brave that you grind up against him or start kissing his neck out of no where.....but really got him was when you shove your hand down his pant and kiss him at the same time......