Bts Reaction #4

Request by Idontwantyoutohurt

°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to their boyfriend being
a sadistic

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seokjin

Jin easily thinks you're joking about it but soon he realizes that you are not. He wouldn't mind it but only went so far before he calls it quits. But his favorite when you grab his neck and just press down a bit.

Yoongi

Min Yoongi wouldn't give two fucks what you are into. He would try his best to slip in so here and there but that's all. He notice that you really like it when he begging to cum after not being able to by a cock ring.

Hoseok

This boy is down all the way. He doesn't care if it's all the time or once an awhile. He would be into to it being a top or a bottom. He loves having to beg or cry out for you to show him any affection while having sex.

Namjoon

Namjoon is iffy about it. He doesn't want you to not like or be too comfortable with things that he isn't comfortable with. But he won't say no most likely make you work for it a bit.

Jimin

He like Namjoon is iffy about it. He would let you only because you're the dominant partner and he loves the way you make him feel. You make the experience better for the both of you.

Taehyung

He okay with it... most of the time. Sometimes he like some normal ass sex. But when he does says yes he likes it when you are super rough with him. (((He was so obsessed with you after you guys first hook up))

Jungkook

You two fight for this because it always ends with rough sex anyway. But if you be "good" then maybe he will let you. He loves to work you up because the madder the rougher.