Sub!Bts Hyung line x Dom!Male Reader

Request by jiminpresious

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~°•Seokjin•°~

M/n pov.

Jin smirk at me as he bent down in front of me. I bite my lip as I look around the table then in front of me. He's going to get us caught I thought to myself.

Jin sat down beside me and place his hand on my thigh. He rub my inner thigh till I grab his hand. I watch the others slowly leave the table. I can't take it anymore.

"Just wait till they are gone." I whisper to him.

Jin let out a small whine and pout at how long the boys were taking. But it wasn't long till the last person got up and left the table.

"Hey Hyung, do you want to watch a movie with us." Jungkook ask as he step back into the kitchen.

"No I'm going to clean up." Jin said.

Jungkook nod and move back into the living room to watch the movie. I wait till the movie start and pin nin to the chair. Jin moan quietly as I start to kiss up his neck.

"Strip baby." I said to him.

He did what he was told. He sat down in my lap and grind against me.

"Please." Jin whine out

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~°•Yoongi•°~

Third pov.

Yoongi sat on his bed waiting for M/n to come home. He watch the bedroom door as he heard the front door open. Yoongi watch the door open and M/n walk in.

"Hmm what is my kitty still up?" M/n ask as he look him up and down.

Yoongi watch as M/n sat down on the bed. Yoongi got on his knees in front of M/n. M/n smirk a bit and pull Yoongi's hair.

"Are you going to tell me?" M/n ask.

Yoongi whine a bit and M/n let him go. Yoongi rub against M/n leg a bit and pout to him.

"Is my kitty needy." M/n said as he pull Yoongi up on the bed and took his pants off.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~°•Hoseok•°~

Third pov.

M/n growl as Hoseok sat down onto Taehyung's lap. He just couldn't understand him sometimes... M/n watch as Hoseok grind against Taehyung. I frown and got up from the table. I walk away from them and sat outside. I bit my lip then laid down in the grass.

"I hate him." M/n said to myself.

He close his eyes till he felt someone sit on top of me. M/n open my to see Hoseok sitting on his stomach.

"No you don't." He said with a small smile.

"Get off Hoseok." M/n said to him as he got up.

When he got up and Hoseok move to sit next to him. M/n was now sitting with his back against a tree. Hoseok got up onto M/n's lap and place his head into his neck.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok whine and kiss M/n's neck.

"Mhm are you?" M/n said closing his eyes.

Hoseok moan a bit when M/n grab Hoseok's member. He pull away from M/n's.

"Are you ready for punishment baby." M/n said to Hoseok.

Hoseok frown but nod. He got up and look around then start to undress. Hoseok sat back down on my lap.

"You aready baby?" M/n ask.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

~°•Namjoon•°~

M/n pov.

I slam my head onto the table and sigh. This stupid ass song is so hard. I can't do this anymore. I got up and went down the hallway. I look over to see Yoongi coming out of his studio. I wave to him and look over at my phone.

"Hey you okay?" I heard Yoongi ask as he walk next to me.

"Yeah just having some problems with the song." I said to Yoongi.

He nod and grab the back of my jacket and pull me down another hallway. He kept on pulling till he came to a stop.

"Here ask Namjoon." Yoongi said to me as he let me go and left.

I knock on the door and no one answer. I open the door and saw that Namjoon was at his computer with headphones on. I walk to him till I was behind him.

"Hey I ne-" I stop as I look over his shoulder.

I can't believe him right now....... Just couldn't wait till we got home. I'm just going to have to punish him now.