Sub!Taehyung x Dom!Male Reader

Request by Itz_Kat_YT

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

M/n pov.

I frown at the worksheet that was holding me back from going to lunch. I can't get it, ugh. I shrug and put it into my bag then got up. I walk into the cafeteria with the loud talking and laughter. I sigh and walk to my table with some of my friends.

When I sat down I laid my head down. I can't take it anymore. I hate school I thought to myself. I heard the cafeteria become silent. I look up and to see Taehyung walking around the cafeteria. He smirk a bit as he walk through the cafeteria.

The girls smile and blush at him as he walk around. He look right at me and smile. I watch as Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi follow him over to the table. I roll my eyes and laid my head back down on the table. I can't deal with him right now. I felt them all sit around me with my other friends; Jimin and Seokjin.

"Where did Jungkook go?" Hoseok ask looking around the cafeteria.

"He is in the bathroom." Namjoon said as he roll his eyes.

I try to block it out and start to think about my homework. How the hell am I going to get 4 page essay down in one night? I pull my head up and look around the table again. Where did Taehyung go?

I turn around to see him holding another girls hand. He whisper something into her ear and smile a bit. What the hell is he doing? I bite my tongue trying to hold back from.

"M/n are you okay?" Seokjin ask looking at me.

"Maybe it's the fact that his boyfriend his all over someone else." Hoseok said in a smirk.

"Shut up Hoseok." I hiss at him.

He held his hands up in the air and smile. The others laugh then went back to their own conversations. I shook my head trying to forget what I just saw but I just couldn't. When I turn around again. I saw the girl in Taehyung's lap talking to him. This is it! I got up and storm out of the cafeteria. I throw my bag on the floor and slam my locker open.

"I will get him." I said to myself as I grab some more books from my locker.

After school I went to Taehyung's house and went to his room.

"Sir M/n, Taehyung is out on a mission." I heard one of the maid say.

I nod my head as I sat down on the bed. I guess I will just have to wait for him then. I pull out my phone and start to play a game waiting for Taehyung to come home.

It's been a couple of hours later before I heard the door open from down stairs. I smirk a bit and turn the light off in the room. I watch the door open and Taehyung stepping in the room. I walk up behind him and push him against the wall.

"Shhh baby boy." I said to him.

He whine a bit as I press up against his ass. He moan a bit and push back against of me.

"P-lease." He moan out.

I laugh a bit and smirk at him. I toss him onto the bed and watch him. He look up at me and beg me with his eyes.

"Look at you baby. You are all bloody baby boy." I whisper to him as I kiss down in his neck.

"I'm s-sorry...." He whine back at me.

I place my hand in top of his member. He trust up his hips and moan.

"Do you think those girls and make you feel good like I can." I hiss at him.

"N-o they c-can't." He try to get out.

I laugh a bit and pull away.

"That's good to know baby." I said while getting off the bed.

"Where a-re you g-going?" He whine out.

"Somewhere baby boy." I said back to him.

He got out of bed and follow me around.

Third pov.

The four boys sigh as they sigh.

"This is disgusting." Yoongi said as he cover his ears.

"Well at least we know who the bottom is." Jungkook said.

They all sigh as the moans from upstairs got louder......