Bts Reactions #6

Request by My_Aussieboi_Felix

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to their short boyfriend being a hardcore dom
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

S

eokjin:

He knows that pissing you off is a gate way to a rough night in the bedroom (or really anywhere). He loves you tease you about your height but you can tease him just in different ways......

Yoongi:

This man hates to say anything that you top in bed and it's not even about your height at all. He just thinks he is too manly for a bottom. But when you say that he was going to get punish tonight in bed with all the others around..... was embarrassing for him. He end up hiding in your neck for the rest of the night.

Hoseok:

Now he doesn't care at all.... at first he did but now he doesn't...... but he knows that he can turn you on just by dancing for you. He shows that you are in charge all the time. He sit by your feet or laid his head on your lap.....

Namjoon:

Hmm......... he really doesn't find it weird in a way to him he gets turn on by trying to pin you to top you but you always find your way to make it not happen.

Jimin:

He is so soft about it. He doesn't challenge you but he loves to flirt with others to get you jealous. That is his number one thing that gets you to make him feel so submissive...

Taehyung:

Down right disrespectful. He grinds up against you even your butt. Then when you get home with him he is one yelling your name over and over again to show him who is the boss.

Jungkook:

Too manly or maybe his ego just is big but he keeps telling you that it's not going to happen. So when you come home one night and teach him that he will break to you....