Bts Reaction #2

Request by Lexylooisme

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to Their boyfriend to proposing them at a special event
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seokjin

Everyone know that this was going to happen which made all the boys happy to be part of it. When it happen it was at their last concert for this tour. It was right after his was done with epiphany when all the lights went out with only one on him.

But couple of minutes later the light flash on and he turn around to see a video of the two of you over the years. He cry a bit watching him and you over the years. You walk over to him and proposes giving him the most happiest day of his life.

Yoongi

The way you do this is more personal. You want to do it in private but the boys found out and made a big deal that it should be in front of everyone. You thought about it and agree so you wait for the right moment. The eight moment to you was when they went to American for the Billboard Awards.

You hope and pray that they would win so it wouldn't be so awkward. You brought a ticket and wait in the coward of people that were there. You didn't tell the boys that you were coming so it was a surprise all the way around.

When he saw you in the crowd after coming to get the award you held up a big sign that said would you marry me on it. He stop and stare the boys watch as the fans move to the side for him to see you fully. He ran over to you and held onto you then said yes.

Hoseok

You had plan it for their first concert. The both of you had been together before he was even a trainee. You know how hard he work to make everything correct. So you gather up everything and set out to there first concert. You didn't care if he saw you or not.

You walk backstage with a pass you got from their manager. You stop when you saw him messing around with boys. But you notice there was camera filming them while they were doing what the do. You shook you head as you 2atch him dance to so weird noises they made. It wasn't long before the other boys notice that you were there and said their hello.

Finally when you thought you we alone you kiss Hoseok knowing he would understand not to make jokes and things like that. He ask you what was wrong but you didn't say anything else. You got down on one knee and ask away. As soon as you were down asking all the other boys pile in the room with a camera that film the whole thing. They all stare at Hoseok wondering if he would say yes or not. Finally he answer.

"Yes"

Namjoon

He was know already that you were going to ask him. He saw the ring in your top dresser. So when they went to a Award show and you stop out of nowhere outside the place. He knew, he cry a bit watching you do it in front of the many people that were taking pictures.

You notice that he start to cry before you even ask and that's how you knew he knows about the whole thing. But then again he was the smarter one out of you two.

Jimin

Okay let's say this...... you kind of did everything last minute. Maybe it was because you realize that you wanted to do it now or never <--(halsey) but really it was last minute. You went to the jewelry shop and found an okay one because you knew he didn't want anything too fancy but still good looking.

Then you went out to one of their fan meets. You haven't seen him since he came back from tour so you thought it would be good way to go. When you got there you look up at the seven of them that sat on the stage.

The more you waited the more you want to just go home but you know that being together for four years was going to make this the world for him. Now he was just sitting there watch fan after fan go by counting the seconds till he could go home to you and soon when it was about time a fan stop in front of him. He felt bad because he didn't want to rush him but he really wanted to go home.

"Jiminie will you marry me?"

Was all he need to hear before jumping over the table and kissing you.

Taehyung

He had no clue at all. Taehyung made it hard to keep it a secret because he was always around you. He was sitting in your lap or holding your hand all the time. But that's why you love him and want to marry him so damn bad. So after asking for help just the other boys you were finally able to buy the ring and plan where it was going to be at.

He was done performing and about to see if his group won or something like that. They were all nervous so it cover for you too. You look at him then to the crowd. I have to do it now is all you were thinking. Sooooooooooo you did.

He was shook almost dead silent as he wasn't thinking this would happen. He bit his lip and cry out to you. He quick jump on you and kiss your cheek.

Jungkook

You were at that their promoting show which wasn't as special as you want it to be but it was time. You had to think quick and decide to do it now before he perform. You look at everyone who was chilling and laughing. Jungkook was sitting in front of mirror fixing his hair. You walk behind him and hit down on one knee.

He quickly turn around and watch you. He was all smiles and said yes but he then slowly brought out a small box and did the same to you. The boys laugh and made fun of them two about the propose. But the both of you love each other.

A/n: Merry Christmas!!!!!! Thank you for the wonderful year. I never thought I would have the opportunity without you guys. Thank you and I hope next year is better and wonderful as this year.

I'm so thankful for all of you...

Merry Christmas

I love you all