Dom!Namjoon x Sub!Male Reader

Request by x002KpopLover002x
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Third pov.

M/n pouted at the window seeing the rain fall from the sky. It upset him that he couldn't go out today because of the rain. It didn't help that Namjoon was working somewhere in the house leaving M/n to himself.

Like any other bored person he ran around a bit then put on some cartoons on the tv. It was hard for M/n not to think of what Namjoon was doing in the "office" is what he calls it. M/n slowly walk up the stairs trying not to make a sound so just incase Namjoon was listening or heard him.

He made it to the top of the stairs and slowly walk up to the door. He push the door knob down a bit to where the door would open a bit. He peak through the small crack of the door. He didn't see Namjoon so where was he then?

M/n push the door a bit more and walk into the room. He didn't see him anywhere and it kind of upset him that Namjoon just disappeared out of no where. He pout again and stomp his feet on the ground.

"Why are you so angry baby?" Namjoon qsk from behind M/n.

M/n jump from being scare. He turn around and pout at Namjoon.

"What did I say about pouting so much baby boy." Namjoon ask with authority in his voice.

M/n quickly stop knowing it was "bad for him" as Namjoon would put it. M/n look at Namjoon who sat down on the small couch. He patted his lap and M/n quickly ran to get up on his lap. He love sitting on his lap the most.

When M/n got up on his lap he push his face into Namjoon's neck and cuddle close to his boyfriend. Namjoon laugh at the way M/n was being and rub his back. This moment could last forever and they didn't mind if it did.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n: sorry for how short it is TT