Bts Reactions #8

Request by letmelivepleas

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to their boyfriend being a little
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

S

eokjin:

I feel that Jin wouldn't mind the fact that you are a little..... I mean you act like a child on a regular basis so I feel like he would know or confront you about it.... he might be willing to jump in right awa if things go right.

Yoongi:

This man never knew. But mostly because he is never home. I feel like he caught you in little space on the couch with a bowel of dry cereal and the cartoons on. Hmmmm..... I don't see that he would have a problem with it. He might ever use this as a chance to come home more often.

Hoseok:

He found it cute that you sleep with stuffies all the time but he thought it was just part of you not that you were a little. He might not have a big problem but there are some worries here and there. Mostly because he was never heard of it and didn't want to hurt you or your feelings.

Namjoon:

He would love it....... yup he's a kinky motherfuck. He would push you into little space everytime he could. He might make it a permanent thing between the two of you.

Jimin:

Jimin isn't that excited when you tell him. He is more worry what the boys would say or how people might feel being around you in little space. He doesn't dislike it but he is more worry about your feelings then anything. Just take things slow for sure.

Taehyung:

He is understanding about it. Maybe a little confused but more then happy to try for you. He understands that you need this to be stress free and he is willing to help....(he just wants in for the cute pictures)

Jungkook:

He is definitely confused but confident that he could possibly be a good caregiver to you. Also he might be little childish to you at the beginning but don't let that fool you. After some experience he might be a strict and protective daddy.