Taehyung x Male Reader x Jungkook

Request by Hershey_Maknae

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••

M/n pov.

I open the door to the apartment I share with Vkook. I open my phone and look at it.

"Where were you?" I heard Taehyung said.

"Out with some friends." I said back sitting on the couch while looking at my phone.

"Friends huh?" Jungkook said while stepping inside the living room.

"You mean Hoseok as your friends." Taehyung continue after Junkook.

I place my phone down and face the both of them.

"Yes I was out with Hoseok." I said to them rolling my eyes.

"Why?" Jungkook ask looking at me.

"Because I can." I said back.

"Don't get sassy baby boy." Taehyung warn me.

Jungkook grab a hold of me and pull me down on the couch. Taehyung smirk a bit and sat in front of us. Jungkook kiss my neck then bite down. Taehyung got up and was push against my back. Moaning I push my ass back against Taehyung's member leaving Jungkook without anything.

"No no baby boy." Taehyung whisper.

"You really going to get it now." Jungkook hiss at me.

Taehyung and Jungkook move away from me. I whine a bit trying to get something. Taehyung left to go somewhere. While Jungkook grab a hold of my member and start to jerk me off. I moan at the fast pace he was going.

Taehyung came back into the room with something in his hand. He quickly place it around me member which I found out to be a cock ring. I whine again and jerk my hips up against his hand. But he move it away fast leaving me wanting me.

"No baby boy." Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"Lets go to bed now baby boy." Jungkook said picking me up and making sure he didn't put any pressure against my member.

"Maybe in the morning if you're good we will let you cum." Jungkook said with a laugh.