Jealous Yoongi x Seme Male Reader

Request by: Chaos_Infection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thrid pov.

The boys and M/n all decided that maybe going clubbing wouldn't be so bad after a long day of work. So that where this lead us to now.

Yoongi was sitting at the bar watch M/n chat with Jimin the whole time they have been here. M/n would laugh and Jimin qould grab his arm to keep himself close. Yoongi has always thought something was going on between the two but they always ignore it and said that they are like brothers.

"Brother my ass." Yoongi mumbled as he went to take a drink.

M/n smile over at Yoongi but was pull away by Jimin asking something of the male. Yoongi look back again and felt a sour feeling coming over him. He got up and walk over to them. He pull M/n away from Jimin and took him far from him. M/m frown at Yoongi and stop him.

"What are you doing?" M/n ask him.

"......" Yoongi stay quiet but he had his hand clenched.

"YOONGI!" M/n yell at him.

"What?" He ask.

"WHAT THE HELL!" M/n yell again.

"DON'T WHAT THE HELL ME! YOU CAN'T JUST BE WITH YOUR SO CALL "BROTHER" ALL NIGHT AND LET HIM FLIRT WITH YOU IN FRONT OF ME. YOU ARE MINE AND NO ONE ELSE!" Yoongi yell back but he kept himself close to him.

M/n was shock at the way Yoongi yell at him. He clench his mouth together and pull Yoongi to dorm.

Once they got there Yoongi was force upstairs to his room. Yoongi slowly turn around to see that M/n was still angry at him.

"I-.....i" he went to say.

"Don't.talk." M/n growl out to him.

Yoongi back away from M/n slowly knowing he fuck up when yelling at him. M/n caught him and throw him down on the bed. He turn Yoongi around so that his face was facing the bed. Yoongi whine at the grip that M/n had on his waist as he turn him.

This wasn't going to end well for him and he knew it. But part of him didn't care at all and continue to laid below him.M/n press Yoongi's head down to the blanket.

"Don't.ever.think.you.are.above.me" He growl to Yoongi.

Yoongi grip the blanket and pull his head up a bit so that he could breath. M/n grab hold of Yoongi's shirt and pull it off of him. He bite down on his shoulder. Yoongi groan a bit because of the pain but he didn't try to move away from M/n.

M/n roughly pull off everything on the lower half of Yoongi. He quickly pin Yoongi back down to the bed and look over the male. M/n knew by the end of the night that Yoongi would know to respect him so more.

Yoongi whine in pain at how rough M/n was being. The pain from his waist and wrist became more notices for him. M/n smirk knowing that Yoongi was slowly learning his lesson but he had to get him to pay attention to him not the pain.

M/n press his member against Yoongi's butts to show him how hard he was. He then thrust against Yoongi to get his attention. Yoongi could feel the hard member against his butt and moan a bit at the thrusting. He push back wanting more then what he was getting.

M/n pull off his clothes slowly letting the younger male watch him. Yoongi lean against the headboard watching M/n while trying to think straight again.

M/n grab a hold of others leg and drag him down to the bottom of the bed. He open Yoongi's legs and bite down on his thigh. Yoongi throw his head back and moan.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm not in a smut mood but I really need to update so here. Sorry for any disappointment......