Bts Reaction: #1

Request by blackpinked

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Bts reacts to Their taller boyfriend being a hardcore bottom

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seokjin

He would kind of surprise when the first time he has sex with you. But he would love it when he hits your spot and you scream over and over again. He love to make it hard for you talk and loves how one touch can turn you this way.

"Come on yell my name again."

Yoongi

Yoongi wouldn't have any other way. He thought you would have challenged him but when it came down to it you let him in for full control. Yoongi loves to tease you in front of the boys but hates when they get things wrongs.

"Me bottom no.... that's his job."

Hoseok

Couple words: everyone knows that your a bottom. Just because when Hoseok found out he was excited to know that he can turn you so submissive. The first person he tells would be no other then Yoongi but that doesn't mean everyone else didn't hear.

((Secretly he love to stick his hand down your pants at the dinner table to watch you play it off))

"Oops it kind of came out."

Namjoon

He already knows just by the way you act when you're around him. He slowly takes control to make sure that you are in a comfortable submissive state.

((But really we all know he is daddy))

"So close baby.."

Jimin

Before Jimin found out he was nervous. Mostly because Taehyung and Jungkook tease him about being the bottom. So when it was about time he was super nervous not knowing what to do. But when he saw you submit to him, he made sure that it would stay that way.

"You take me so good baby."

Taehyung

To 100% honest I don't think he cares. Taehyung wouldn't mind being bottom or top. But when he realizes how dubmissive you can be. He pushes to be more dominant. He growls next to your ear when he angry or upset with you. He also makes sure there is plenty of sex toys around for punishments.

"Hmmm....do it again I dare you."

Jungkook

This man wasn't going to bottom even if he had to fight you. So to make sure you understood that he push you onto the couch one day and mark up your neck. But once he see how fluster and panting takes all the way.

"Fuck baby boy."