Bts x Male Reader

M/n pov.

The hardest part is letting go of the people that you care for. Mostly for them to have something that you don't have and will never have. That's why I ruin myself for them.... to leave me behind and move onto something more then friends to a loser. Now here I sat at my table alone now. But if you look across you will see them talking and laughing like we always did.

That's why I did this for them to remain happy and perfect. I got up and walk through the halls of this college. It's my first year here and I'm invisible to everyone here. It's do lonely and hard to deal with sometimes but I'll get uses to it.

~~~The Second Year~~~

It's more hurtful to watch them move along with life like nothing happen. I thought I was doing this for them but really I can't deal to know that everyone is replaceable I guess. I watch as one of new guys came and sat with them.

Then watching all of them fall in love with him at first sight. But there is always a bad guy/girl in these stories so I'm guessing it the guy who glaring at their new friend.

The cool feeling for forgetting is hard to mask but easy to feel.

~~~The Third Year~~~

See then again was hard then every. This year was heartbreaking all over again. It hurt to see them all with him. To see them actually care for something that they said would never happen. It's not like it matters anymore I'm emotionless now.

I blend into the background now. The more the story travels the more I am forgotten about. The less time I have to make something of myself. But deep down it's like I don't care anymore. I will never be the main or even a side, just the background.

I sat down on the floor watching people leave and go. Feeling tears I haven't cry for months now. I watch the stars turn to light and the light turn into darkness. Days and nights pass and soon it will be the end. The end for us, the story. The end of everything that I didn't get to go.....

~~~The Fouth Year~~~

This is it..... my last year and everything is in place. There is no way to stop it now. I watch normal people walk around and smile at each other happy about this year almost being over now. The tears from some parents that came to visit. The kisses from couple that say that they will be getting marry.

.....and them.... they announce that they will be having a party to celebrate their engagement....... if I knew this would happen... I was so dumb but it was the only way I had to go. I'm not a main I'm a background. Something that will be use for the same reason over and over again.

I love them.... all seven of them and look where I turn up now. At their party crying in the crowd of people while my heart being rip out and step on. But I refuse to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not everyone is lucky enough to be the main character..... or even a side character. The sad part is that you will never hear, see, or talk to them. They are force to hide from them blending in..........

Being a background character is like have a burn on your hand. It hurt at first and leave a mark but now you're afraid of doing it again.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry feeling pretty angsty