🔞Bts x Male Reader 3 🔞

A/n: warning post

M/n pov.

I sat back in room again after the second time. I don't know what to do? I look out the door into the hallway. Both the blue and white door are gone. I didn't look at any of them. I walk to the end of the hallway to the wall where the writing comes up.

"I want to....live.. happily and with others.

But I can't with you in the way......."

I took a step back after reading the last word. I saw the wall start to shake almost like the person who wrote this was trying to get out..... I heard the door open but I didn't go.

"I won't let this happen again." I said to myself.

I slide down the wall and put my head on my knees and just let myself rest. I soon found myself falling asleep. I didn't notice that the other two had taking a lot from me. I close my eyes and let myself fell asleep.

When I woke up I notice that I wasn't in the hallway....I was on a bed.... The room around me look kind of empty but it wasn't that bad I guess. I look over at the door and notice that it was the purple door that I was in. I sat up in the bed and went to get out when I notice someone across the room watching me.

I felt my heart start to race in fear of not seeing him at first. He step into the light letting me see his face.

"Are you going to leave me......" He ask.

I wanted to say no but I remember the letter on the wall. I nod my head looking away from him. I got up and started to walk to the door. I felt him grab my arm and pull me to him.

"I'll never let you leave..... YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!" He yell at me.

I was shaking almost scared to move..... he pull me back on the bed with him. He pull me close and soon he was asleep. I held still till I knew it was safe to love. I got out of his arms and look around. When I went to open the door there was a wall. I hit the wall not understanding where the hallway went.

"I told you not to leave." I heard him behind me.

I turn around to see he was standing right behind me. I nod and walk slowly away from the door.

"Good boy....." he said to me while I walk away.

He smirk and left me alone not caring anymore. I sat on the floor feeling dizzy as I spent more time here.

I felt him sit behind me and start to play with my hair. I didn't move away from him at all. I frown at the feeling but I didn't say anything. He pull me back against him. I had my back up against his chest as he continued...

"You will never leave me...."

"What do you mean?"

"Never...."

I felt a shape pain in the side of my neck as he said that. I notice a needle on the floor.......

"Taeh....."

"Shhh......baby."

\|\|\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\\|\|\|\\|\|\||\|\|\|\|
A/n: you made it through but now your stuck.... you shouldn't have....

After all

He is the stalker of the game........