Bts Reactions #7

Request by BangtanBois_Trash

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Bts reacts to a other member flirting
with their boyfriend
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Seokjin:

He knows that you guys are keeping it a secret but watching Taehyung touch your hand and your shoulder was making it hard for him to keep calm. He finally told Taehyung to go see what Hoseok had left for him to finish. After Taehyung leaves he pulls you into his lap and leaves some hickeys to show that you had someone......

Yoongi:

He is upset that Jungkook would flirt with you right in front of him. Everyone knows that they were dating and here he is flirting without no shame.

"Hey brat get away. You are making him uncomfortable."

Hoseok:

He is mad to the point that he wants nothing to do with you. He knows that Namjoon knew that you were his boyfriend. So later that night when you and him are alone he shows you what happens when you don't stand up...

Namjoon:

This man is pissed.... he wanted to just slam you up against the wall in front of Hoseok to make sure that he knew who you belong to. But he quietly sat at the end of the couch and waited till you were alone and he would make sure you remember who was your boyfriend....

Jimin:

He goes off..

"Hey stop flirting with my boyfriend." He yell at Taehyung.

He smile when you got up and sat next to him. Then watch Taehyung frown at you when you sat on his lap....

Taehyung:

Taehyung is confused on what his group member was doing. He grab your arm and pull you to his lap then wrap his hand round you. He watch Seokjin smirk at you in a way that he didn't like. Taehyung took a step and kiss your neck softly to show everyone that you are his again.

Jungkook:

He is jealous as fuck... he pulls you away and brings you to his room. He sits down with you next to him then start to explain ways for you to ignore Yoongi. He hated how he would ask you to come to his studio and help him with music. When you should be with him in the dance studio. He knows that Yoongi like you before you start to date Jungkook. Which made him mad to the point were you and him just stay in his room for the rest of weekend..

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n: I'm back and with my new job I will have weekends off which means more updates!!!

I'm back!!!!!