Chapter 93

Sofi's POV 

'Now what are you up to?' I huffed feeling the cold of Phaidra's palms tenderly caressing the bare skin of my hips. 

'Oh nothing Cutie, don't mind me, just focus on what you're doing'  she rasped, her hands working their way around to my stomach and her chest pressed up against my back. 

'Easier said than done when someone's lighting up your senses like a fucking fireworks display' i grunted. It's hard to keep your composure and fight off every natural instinct you have when you're insatiably horny and your girlfriend can't keep it in her pants. She's only doing this to wind me up, she'll get me all hot and bothered until i'm practically begging for her to give me some relief before pretending like she wasn't asking for it herself a few minutes ago. If i had to label Vampires into one supernatural category it would definitely be demons, only a sadistic monster from hell would mess with a Werewolf when she's in heat and on the verge of an orgasmic meltdown. 

'I'm sorry baby, is this distracting you?' she said as she moved her hands upwards until she was cupping my chest in her hands. 

'N-No, of course not, why would that be distracting at all?' i stammered. My heart was beating furiously in my chest, but it was still nowhere near as erratic as the pulsating in my pants. One touch and i know i'd be a goner. 

'Hmmm, so i suppose this wouldn't change anything?' she taunted, and i could hear the grin in her voice. I could feel her nipping the heated skin on my neck but most of my attention was focused on the trail of cold heading south and with no intention of stopping. 

'Phaidra!' i yelped and grabbed hold of her arms before she crossed a line i didn't think i could recover from. 'We don't have time for this, we're leaving in one hour' 

'Oh sweetie, the state you're in i don't think i'd even need one minute' she chuckled as she buried her face into the crook of my neck leaving me reeling, i could hear the long inhale that followed before a quick sigh of content and suddenly my temperature spiked. 

'Don't flatter yourself' i rebutted quickly and yet at the same time i just as quickly regret those words as soon as they left my mouth. 

'Is that a challenge? Well, i wholeheartedly accept, only if you agree to my terms that is?' she smirked. Even though i was incredibly tense all over i allowed the grip on her arms to relax and the moment they were free she danced her fingers across the skin of my torso like she was painting a picture and i was her canvas. 

'And what terms would i be agreeing to exactly?' i said biting through the pleasure that had me frozen in place. 

'If i can get you off in under a minute, i get you all to myself until we have to leave. Deal?' Is anyone else finding it hard to breathe right now? What does she plan to do with me for all of that time? I have no idea but i honestly can't wait to find out. I already know i've lost this battle but i am really losing if i get to win, not once, not twice but potentially multiple times? 

'You know what, you're on Moriarty, just don't get too dissapointed when you lose' I said with as much false confidence as i could muster. She scoffed behind me and the second i felt her cool breath ricochet off of my ear i knew i was a goner. 

'Trust me Cutie, no one's leaving here dissapointed... or at all for that matter, not until we're both completely satisfied' That's going to take a while, forget an hour, i'd need an entire afternoon... scratch that, a long, pleasurable weekend.

'Are you still talking?' i panted and braced myself for her first move. 

'Oh, well, my apologies Miss Cabello, you're right, clocks ticking after all' I knew what i had said would set her off onto a path of unmerciful destruction but at this point i don't think i could go without it, i needed her to take me, be rough with me, i wanted her all over me in every way possible.