PHASE 94 - A CURSED WISH

“Oh heavens, I pray this song to you. Oh, love, that I have come to.”

Particles of light started to dance around my body. I can feel enormous...no, it’s not just a large amount of prana. It is infinite. I can feel all the nature’s energy from all parallel worlds, from all living things, and from all souls that have ever been frozen into the void.

“Thou shall offer thy song for the Frozen Soul for you.”

The particles of light multiplied at an unstable rate, and now I can only see the golden light. It seems that I’m inside a pillar of energy, and nobody’s inside here but me.

I closed my eyes to focus on singing. Now that I have separated myself to the existing realms, I should think nothing but to grant my own wishes.

The <Song of Salvation> can only be sung by the goddess who has a fragment of the Frozen Soul from their heart. I have attained such fragment when Necchan gave a part of her soul to me. It is sung in the language of the gods that only I can understand. I can telepathically sing it without uttering a word.

The swarms of particles of light faded, and now, I can see all those people around me. I’m back at the top of the bell tower of the shrine, and everyone is looking at me with amazement. Asumi-nee, Helena, Key, and Diadem bowed and prayed. Then the others followed. It’s as if I’m being treated as a real goddess.

“Tiara…”

Rikkun locked eyes with me for a moment, and then he bowed afterward. Even gods themselves will bow with such energy around me.

The only one who’s not bowing in my presence is my father, who is in a wheelchair. Of course, he can’t bow.

My wish.

My wish.

That’s right. My first wish is to remove my father’s illness.

Light surged upon my father, Frederick Solstice. In an instant, his pale and weak form was revised into a healthy and bulky man in his prime. When he noticed that he has gained the strength he never had before, he stood up.

“Tiara, my beautiful daughter… Thank you…” Then my father bowed.

“You’re welcome, dad. I’m glad that the song is working~” I made a pure white smile.

My second wish.

My second wish must be the revival of Kristoff Anderson. He may be a playboy, but he is an irreplaceable brother in our group, a great husband for Naomi, and amazing father for baby Riza. I made a promise to Riza that I will bring his father back, and it shall be done.

I closed my eyes, and the next time I open it, I’m in a dimension of pure white nothingness.

A man wearing a pure white robe looks at me with his chocolate eyes. He’s slightly brown, and he’s a tall and handsome fellow. It was Kristoff.

“Thank you for saving me, Tiara.” He said.

“It’s nothing~,” I said.

“Well then… I’ll be meeting you in the Earth Realm.” Kristoff said as he waved goodbye. He walked away from me, and his figure disappears as soon as he reached the horizon.

My third wish.

I want to revive Necchan, but her voice echoed in my head.

“It’s not necessary, Tiara. I am you, and you are me. We are the same existence. It’s already enough that I am now in your heart.”