PHASE 103 - YEAH PASTE IN SOME ENEMIES TOO!

The fabrics of this universe trembles as the ultimate war between the Eidolons and the Gate Guardians (etc) rage on. There are countless of Eidolon screams on the battlefield that mixed with the terrifying battle cries of our allies.

“Destroy them! Unleash your most powerful attacks on Level 4 Eidolons first!” Amanda Cryst shouted as she commandeered Gate Guardians and power-buffed SWAT and military personnel.

“<God Core Release>!!!” , “<Goddess Core Release>!!!” The Aether Crusade members spammed their ultimate skills by repeatedly unleashing their God and Goddess Cores. Since they are backed up by Tiara, they have an infinite power source and can do any attack without worrying about their prana capacities.

“Kozukata Shrine Maidens, unleash the ultimate secret technique! <Kozukata Shrine Brigade>!!!” Asumi shouted as she materialized her gatling gun on her shoulder. Her fellow shrine maidens also materialized their gun-type Weapon Gems such as AKs, M129s, Uzis, and other machine guns you can think of. They blasted bullet holes towards each and every Eidolon they find.

“Idol Club, we’re not going to be left behind!” Awane of the Idol Club charged with her bizarre idiotic team with their crazy weapons. Awane smashed Eidolons’ heads with her bat, and the other members were as creative as they used pencils, books, and mics to stab the monsters. They even did it with smiles on their faces.

“Kill the curse! Kill the curse! Kill the curse! Wololololo!!!” The Brightmore Cult rallied towards Eidolons with torches and rakes as their weapons. They have a trump card, however, as each of them is keeping a molotov cocktail in their pockets. They lit those bottles aflame, and they threw it to all the poor Eidolons they saw.

“Finishing attack! Weebo Blast!” The Weebo Squad magically created a huge cannon that fired a powerful beam straight towards a huge dragon-type Eidolon. The blaster immediately eliminated the enemy cleanly… as well as my sanity.

We are winning this fight. The Eidolons, which used to be millions, are now just a thousand. Their numbers slowly diminish as they reach the hundredth mark. Soon, there’s only ten of them left.

“Graaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooohhhh!!!”

The last Eidolon cried as it fell down to the ground, lifeless. Its body immediately converted into dark ashes that evaporated into the air.

<>

“YOU CAN NEVER WIN THIS BATTLE, ALARIC EISENHOWER AND TIARA HIKARI!!! MY POWER IS ENDLESS! I CAN SUMMON INFINITE EIDOLONS TO DESTROY YOU BOTH!!!”

Suddenly, billions of dark Gates opened, now from the skies. It spawned Eidolons with wings that are capable of hyperspeed flight, and now they are focusing on our weakness- which is Tiara!

“IF I KILL TIARA HIKARI, YOUR PRECIOUS OMNIPOTENT SONG IS OVER!!!”

“Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooohhhhh!!!” The Eidolons cried as they dived towards the archgoddess who is still busy singing the eternal song.

“Everybody, protect Tiara at all cost!!!” I cried out loud to gain everyone’s attention. All of them nodded and did what I wanted to do as they focused on destroying winged Eidolons that are kamikaze-ing all the way.

I also need to join the fight. I jumped towards the air to intercept the Eidolons who are bravely diving towards my love. With my ice sword, I used <Moonlight Waltz> and cut about ten thousands of Eidolons I passed along the way.

However, I had been so careless. One Eidolon managed to evade my latest attack, and now he’s surging towards Tiara! Now that Tiara’s focused on singing her song, she does not even know what danger is coming to her!