Entry # 15: I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER (Romance/Tragedy)

Their eyes were twinkling with delight. Staring at Eric and Tricia, I brushed my hair slowly. The light was dazzling; it brought heat to the crisp of my skin - including theirs.

Putting down my brush, I walked towards them. My room was practically empty, so the sound of my shoes echoed from within. I smiled, thinking how beautiful the day is.

Slowly, I caressed his cheek. I looked at the others, they were all smiling at me. But I turned my attention to the man I love in front of me. I held his cheek with so much love; looking straight in his eyes, I slowly leaned closer.

"I love you forever and ever," I whispered to his right ear. I let our foreheads meet. I love how we are now - smiling with each other like there's no tomorrow. How I felt so much love and importance. His attention was only on mine; no one else.

I leaned closer. Swiftly, our lips meet. The need I needed was turning on now. I missed how we would kiss passionately under a tree - those were the times we were still free.

The times he still loves me.

I deepened the kiss and held unto his nape. I felt my eyes starting to blur, but I didn't pull away. Little by little, tears fell from my eyes.

I pulled away slowly, holding his left cheek. "I love you forever and ever," I said and smiled sweetly at him.

But suddenly, I realized something as my smile slowly vanished.

"Why weren't you responding to my kiss?" I asked him with terror. My eyes widened, still crying.

Then, I looked at my hand. I wasn't wearing any red gloves, but my hands were pure red.

I looked at his face; only at his face.

Well, he was really only a head. They both are.

I looked at the knife that was on my side - it was still dripping with blood; with their blood.

But then, I had a wicked idea. I smiled croakily while getting a black pen.

Swiftly, I turned towards her and drew circles within her face. While I was doing so, I turned to him and asked, "She's ugly now. Will you love me again?"

I got a chair and dragged it in front of him. I sat on the chair and just stared at him.

"Why did you do that to me? Weren't I enough?" I asked him as I laughed bitterly.

Reminiscing what happened, I smiled. They were having their anniversary at the park. Eric was asking her to marry him. I did what I had to do earlier. It was easy since there was no one around and it was midnight. I brought them here in my house, since I'm alone.

Nevertheless; now, he's mine.

"I love you forever and ever, Eric," I said while smiling.