Entry # 145: La Haine et L'amour (Romance/Tragedy)

If I were to define the thin line between hatred and love, I couldn't do it. But If I were to define the difference between Damien and Helga, I would say there was none. The traitors were both evil in disguise. I despise them to the depths of the earth. They were the roots of all evil.

I scanned the room blankly as I stepped inside the filthy cafeteria. Nausea punched my gut when I smelled the unwanted fragrance that was coming from the industrial kitchen they have here.

Students were passing by adamantly, not minding the tiny girl who was wearing the old prescribe school uniform with her Keds. They didn't know that I was here not to eat the filthy food the cafeteria offers but to ruin two lives who wrecked mine.

My steps were heavy but still.. nothing gave attention. Who was I, anyway? I was just the girl who had a boyfriend who cheated with her bestfriend. Her boyfriend and her bestfriend whom she trusted the most but ended up betrayed. The two were screwing behind my back for almost two years now.

I stood still in front of them. I'd be lying if I'd say I wasn't killing them inside my head. They deserved this. All of it. As if sensing my presence, they halted their lip-lock, their favorite past time. I was wondering if they could still do that after I haunt them in their dreams. Not just every night but every freaking seconds of their lives.

Staring nonchalantly at them, I opened my purse, pulled out the caliber I was hiding and pointed it at them. Swiftly and with no effort needed, I'd done that. There was nothing in the world I would loved to do but this. The look on their faces gave me the satisfaction I wanted.

Horror. Terror. Different reactions from the two. From the school body. Screaming. Yelling. Crying. I didn't care.

"W-what are you doing, Beth?" They uttered in unison, both stammering with fear. They were pale as paper. I bet they were pissing in their pants.

I grinned. I said I was going to ruin their lives. I'd make sure to do it forever. I'd make sure that they'd be tortured for the rest of their lives. Nights will be sleepless and days will be nightmares. For. The. Rest. Of. Their. Lives.

Laughing, I held the caliber at my temple. This was the way how'd it go. "I died because of the two of you. You both killed me. Always put that in mind. You killed me. You killed this girl," I hissed, every word was tattoed in their minds. And in one hard tug on the trigger, I was a cold flesh on the floor, swimming with my own thick blood.

Hatred and love, two different feelings but both were extreme. They'd both push you to your limits. You'd do things you didn't expected you'd do.