Mt. Dafan

(Please note the entire drama would not be written down. This chapter focuses only on Lan Zhan's emotions)

"Lan Zhan" Wei Ying calls my name as we stand in the middle of the market. But my focus is not on him this time, it's on those beautiful cherry blossom that leisurely floats mid air and the sweet smell teases our senses.

When I turn to look at him, his face has a beautiful grin bestowed upon and his eyes twinkle

When I turn to look at him, his face has a beautiful grin bestowed upon and his eyes twinkle. Embarrassed that I was caught looking, I turn to walk away when he quickly pulls the strings of my cloak.

 Embarrassed that I was caught looking, I turn to walk away when he quickly pulls the strings of my cloak

My steps falter, I turn to glare at him. 'No Wei, don't come too close to me, everyone who does, are ripped away'. He leaves my ribbon, and as I turn to walk further, an announcement to woo the Annual Flower Girl is made and everyone around me looks excited.

Why?

Wei Ying's eyes widen and he pulls my hand "come on, we need to see her".

My heart pounds. Never has anyone ever caught my hand. The feel of warmth that emitts from his skin and seeps into mine. A pleasent shiver passes through me and before I could get a moment to rejoice it, he leaves my hand.

It... It looks empty.

They peep around when suddenly, the Yin Iron reacts.

"Wei Ying" I call his name and he immediately turns to look at me. The concern is evident and we immediately leave the place and follow the strongest reaction, which leads us to a burnt garden.

The garden of the Annual Flower Girl. Seems it was destroyed and the Wen clan has already seized another piece.

I look at Wei Ying and back to our surrounding, these people are capable of utmost cruelty.

Be... careful.

"Young Masters" an old man calls out "what are you here for?"

"Have you witnessed any odd happenings around here?" Wei Ying inquires and as the old man ponders, his eyes light up "Yes yes, there is a place called Mt. Dafan, there is a goddess who consumes spirit".